Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Nottin' like boost...
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took a huge dip in the road at about 90mph, after that I noticed my car was not running right. I had it in ttc by the way of ettc. Later on that night when I put it in sequential I noticed my 2nd turbo is not coming on. I am going to check the wiring for the ettc switch, to see if that may have come loose, I will also see if any of the hoses going to the pressure tank popped off, maybe check if the pressure tank is cracked or something due to the huge bottoming out that happened. Is there anything else I should look for or will those be the only explanations for the 2nd turbo not coming online at all?

·
Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
3,488 Posts
Krystian, have you had the death whine at all? It sounds kind of weird that the 2nd turbo would just shut off. I think, I'm not sure if this holds true for ETTC, but I'm pretty sure it does for TTC, that if the 2nd turbo doesn't work, then you will only build about 5 psi of boost when in TTC then it will fall down.

Check the hoses and wiring, maybe that boost leak you heard was coming from the 2nd turbo.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts