Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

OMGEEZZ Dual fuel rails????

Consider these as before pics...all the ghetto hoses that came w/the hks kit are being replaced w/braided lines, an fittings, lots of powder coating/polishing as well...still not sure if i'm going to keep the twins yet. As well as a shitload of stock harnesses/sensors, traction control, trac pump, cruise control are all getting canned.

Matt

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Not usually a fan of that Blitz look, nor am fond of those white gauges but DAMN , that is one badass supra you have there. . .

·
Administrator
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Suprasanity said:
Not usually a fan of that Blitz look, nor am fond of those white gauges but DAMN , that is one badass supra you have there. . .
Neither was I, and I'm still not a fan of the blitz front...I'm going to keep the sides and rear bumper but a new front is in the works...just can't decide if I want to go w/another do-luck or something new? Any suggestions? The gauges grow on you...but who knows, i'll probably swap those out too...The Apexi Tach inplace of the stock tach I actually like!

Thanks!

Matt

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Those side skirts with the front upper part cut off would look sick!

·
Administrator
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
chnco said:
Cool cars, homosexual owner who sucks at Halo.

I'm homosexual? but your the one that told me you wanted breast augmentation?!!! what gives :wtcslap: :madjerk: ?!

·
Administrator
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lis2k said:
Those side skirts with the front upper part cut off would look sick!

I wanted to do that as well...anyone thats done it chime in how you mounted them...I'd like to know.

Car has a couple dings here and there, gonna get my cousin to pull them, I want to make this one the best supra I've had yet!

Matt

·
Administrator
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
94TTBPU said:
Are these the blitz sides you purchased from me like 2 years ago? I remember someone wanting me to ship greyhound, lol. Car looks great man!
These definitely aren't yours...but damn...did I buy side skirts off you? I remember one year I bought like 5 different sets of skirts because i couldn't find a set I liked...that would've been me asking to ship greyhound..>I mean damn, I shipped a 90" box w/a front bumper in it to the west coast from CT for $32!!!!!!!!!

Chnco, you have too much time on your hands...and your a registered sex offender.

Dave thanks for whatever comment you originally made??!

Yes they are torinos...they are alright...but for me (6' 5" 230lb's) they are a little tight.

Matt

·
Registered
214 Posts
Looks awesome, I am liking that hood alot on your car. I wish my car had your interior, thats next on my to-do list lol. Beautiful Supra!

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
car looks awesome!!! 2 supras, your so lucky! what hood is that?

·
Administrator
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
kevganzon said:
car looks awesome!!! 2 supras, your so lucky! what hood is that?
Kev and NBSupra, thanks!

Its a Trial hood. Fairly uncommon.

The other supra will be upforsale in the near future.

Matt

1 - 20 of 29 Posts