Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Lift it!
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
posting for a friend...

silviadriftr said:
Car was built by Turbo Dave Fabrications. ONE OF A KIND. Maybe 5-10 cars with this swap in the nation.

1989 Nissan 240sx Wingless Coupe Sleeper Edition
Body Mileage: 96,532 Miles
Motor/Tranny Mileage: 40,000Miles
2jZ-GTE Engine with 5 speed 1Jz Tranny
POWER STEERING
Axis Pads an Brembo Stock Replacement Rotors
SPC Adjustable Tensioner Rods
Suspension: KYB AGXs with EibaCH Pro Kit springs
3in Exhaust with Manual Cutout Apex N1 style Muffler
TDF Front Mount Intercooler an piping (painted Black)
Precision 61 Turbo A/R .58 (supports 550whp) single Turbo
550cc stock injectors
HKS Recirculating BOV
Tial Wastegate 50mm
Old HKS Style Turbo Manifold
TDF Bronze Packed Custom CLutch
Welded Differential

Interior is DAMN NEAR MINT condition, 2 cracks in the dash, S14 Seats
The chassis is rare due to the fact that it is not an se model but has HUD, power windows, sunroof, and no wing from the factory(very few made like this)

Car has 2 ECU options. EMS Fully tuned with 5 Bar map or SAFC, Greddy Boost Cut controller an stock ECU. Both have been tuned.

Asking Price is:
WITH EMS AND 5 BAR ALREADY TUNED 15psi $14,000 OBO
WITH SAFC AND STOCK ECU ALREADY TUNED FOR 12PSI $12,000 OBO

PICS:

Car has Dynoed 409whp with the EMS, could make more, tuned conservatively at 15psi PUMP GAS

SAFC Tuned to 12psi, 376whp
Car was seen at Drift Fury this past weekend participating, over 30 runs with NO PROBLEMS what so ever. Very good running car

We are planning on getting a drag strip tune this Friday night at Steele if anyone is interested. Hopefully we can put the C16 in it and turn the boost up:D

·
8 Second 6spd
1,251 Posts
is the motor JSPEC?

·
Registered
648 Posts
might change the title to 2jz. god it is an extra sleeper with those hubcaps on the back wheels. i've always had a thing for the two tone coupes. unique ride, good luck with the sale.

·
Slowbra Driver
128 Posts
Saw this car this weekend at the Honda-Tech ATL meet and I will vouch for the guy, it's a sleeper for sure that has bunch of bang to back it up. Car looks completely stock until you pop the hood and Bam, Single'd 2JZ.

Performed flawlessly at the Drift Event, definately a good buy for whoever picks it up!

S

·
0 Posts
Well, finally got the car to the track last night. We went to Steele, AL for the moonlight madness from 9-1am and had a blast. At 14.8 psi the car ran 11.55 @ 124 mph on 26x10.50 et streets after a couple of passes and some tuning on the ems. I will have videos up by Monday evening.

·
8 Second 6spd
1,251 Posts
silviadriftr said:
Well, finally got the car to the track last night. We went to Steele, AL for the moonlight madness from 9-1am and had a blast. At 14.8 psi the car ran 11.55 @ 124 mph on 26x10.50 et streets after a couple of passes and some tuning on the ems. I will have videos up by Monday evening.
interested in a trade + cash? why are you keeping the boost so low? traction? injector size?

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352854

·
8 Second 6spd
1,251 Posts
silviadriftr said:
Not trying to break drivetrain parts when I am trying to sell it. LOL :) Trades are welcome but to let you know, I am really wanting to go to an s14 chassis or cash.
i linked you to my car for sale above

S

·
0 Posts
joel(pa) said:
i linked you to my car for sale above
I was just looking at that. The car is clean and fast!!! But not really wanting a 300z right now.

S

·
0 Posts
far1002 said:
the car is nice i just have one questions what with the almost recerulating bov?
We took the pics right after Drift Fury and had removed the hose for the recirculation for the event since we weren't trying to be sleeper with it.

·
When cars say, "NO MORE!"
2,112 Posts
welp this is what i get for buying that damn dsm and camaro...and i could have owned this...thanx for waiting til after i spent my money to post this!

GL with selling it...id be currently at your door if i had the money...thats the car i have always wanted

1 - 20 of 22 Posts