Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i was wondering if anyone has any CLEAR pics of the 3.0gt turbo sticker that goes on th driver and passenger side door of our cars? i have this pic but its not clear enough. im trying to make a sticker out of it, and i need a clear copy that is not distorted when zoomed in close. any help would be greatly appreciated. also does anyone know the dimensions of the sticker? lenght x width?

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres another pic of how i want it to look but without the A for turbo A. i just want 3.0 gt turbo(this is kevin ms car i think-let me know if you dont want it on here)

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
I would think that you could just take that picture to a vinyl sign shop and they could match up the font. Use the door handle for a measurement. It looks to be about 2.5 handles long by .5 handle high.

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
cool stickers...but then again its like putting a type R sticker on an integra gsr...

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
polobai said:
heres another pic of how i want it to look but without the A for turbo A. i just want 3.0 gt turbo.............

:stickpoke
JonnyRedline said:
cool stickers...but then again its like putting a type R sticker on an integra gsr...

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i took the above pic (the black and white one) to my sticker guy, but because of the pixels on the pics, the sticker cant be made. the picture is choppy when you zoom in close to it. anyone know of where i may be able to get some better pics of the decals? i already tried the gt4 thread, but i couldnt get anything on it. :dunno:

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
Don't get stickers, go to a vinyl sign shop. They already have hundreds of fonts, they definitely should have one to match that font.. All they have to do is find the correct font, type it into the computer and it will cut the lettering out of a roll of vinyl. That's how I would do it.

D
0 Posts
Rajunz said:
Don't get stickers, go to a vinyl sign shop. They already have hundreds of fonts, they definitely should have one to match that font.. All they have to do is find the correct font, type it into the computer and it will cut the lettering out of a roll of vinyl. That's how I would do it.
Yea, you want vinyl and yes you just want what that says in the right font. There is no need to duplicate a picture. I use a shop up here I would recommend to you, if you dont have one one down there.

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
Rajunz said:
A buddy of mine did this and it looked like sheeeiiit.. I'd be sure to proof the design befre you have them cut it.. lol :)

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,351 Posts
ezsupra said:
drjonez u even got the twin turbo R decal?
There is no Twin Turbo R decal for the doors.

Just 3.0GT Turbo A, and 24 Valve Twin Turbo.

The only Twin Turbo R is the badging on the rear moulding on the TT-R cars.

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
The white car is actually mine. I used to run these but decided to go more stealthy and removed those and the rear ones.

And to the guy commenting on the "Type R" badges on your honda... A Turbo A is merely a modified 7M. If you have the matching or greater HP levels then why not run the Turbo A badges?

KeithH

·
DO WORK!!
2,275 Posts
Yeah just a modded 7m..... Geez...

Ok the you try sourcing parts and find the head, intake, ECU, map sensor, IAT, Cams and all that and have some guy slap a sticker on that claims he has one.

I have a complete turbo A motor and ECU and still will not put one of these stickers on my car!!! I own a vinyl shop and have this on my computer ready to cut.... but I wont make them for anyone!!!

·
Stock Boost SUX
1,660 Posts
turboa7mgte said:
Yeah just a modded 7m..... Geez...

Ok the you try sourcing parts and find the head, intake, ECU, map sensor, IAT, Cams and all that and have some guy slap a sticker on that claims he has one.

I have a complete turbo A motor and ECU and still will not put one of these stickers on my car!!! I own a vinyl shop and have this on my computer ready to cut.... but I wont make them for anyone!!!
What a dick. Jus cuz someone else wants to put those stickers on his car, then fuck it, whats it to you? Thats jus fuckin retarded.

Plus, add the fact that he just wants the 3.0 GT Turbo part, doesnt want the Turbo A, but i'm willing to bet youre so much of a cock you still wont help him out. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
189 Posts
:iwdumbass

Why the hell does it matter.

·
i <3 supra
1,254 Posts
hey its money........... and what kind of business are you if you deny to make a sticker id understand if it was a "bad sticker" but its not..........

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,351 Posts
ezsupra said:
mike urbanos car has a 2.5 twin turbo R decal
It's not from Toyota then.

I've got the Japanese EPC on my computer, and it's not listed. Could have been aftermarket from Japan, could have been custom made, but I'm almost 100% sure it didn't come from Toyota.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts