Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
3.3 stroker kit????

Who makes a 3.3 or larger stroker kit for the 2jz-ge? Will the 3.2 kit from JUN work thats for the 2jz-gte?? I need to find out out all the details . Thanks Xdreamer

·
Senior
1,474 Posts
Crower makes a stroker kit for the 2JZE/2JZTE engine. It costs a lot of money for the parts & there is a suggestion that some clearance (machine) work may be necessary in addition to the rebuild that you are paying for. A turbo kit on a good condition n/a looks to be cheaper..........

·
Registered
790 Posts
Just to let you guys know I paid in advance for a stroker kit from Crower and after one month he still hadn't started the kit, and he didn't even remember he was supposed to! Then once he remembered he said no problem, held onto my money for 3 more months and then informed me he wasn't going to be able to make the kit.

It was great, and I was really pleased that it took him 4 months to figure out that he couldn't make a product that he advertises.:rolleyes:

Anyway, good luck getting one!

-Ethan

·
Senior
1,474 Posts
:wtf: :anger: All this & still no parts? Is this the Hennesy/Enron way to do business? By the way, Ebanks, are you turbo or n/a?

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats scvuks he forgot. Who else makes a kit the is reliable. Is the sroker kit for the twin turbo the same as the non-turbo? I might be considering jun i know its pricey but theres parts are top notch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts