Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Titan Stroker Kit 3.2L Toyota Supra 2JZ-GTE

For the first time we are releasing the parts for our famous 3.2L Poorboy stroker kit. . Our Stroker Kits can be used broadly in various fields: circuit driving, drag race, and etc.

Stroke Kit Includes:
6 JE Custom Pistons
6 JE Custom Wrist pins
12 Snap rings
6 JE Piston rings set
6 Manley Turbo tuff I-Beam Connecting rods w/ ARP 2000 rod bolts
Clevite Rod, Main and trust washer

Bore: 87.0mm
Stroke: 90.0mm
Engine Disp.: 3210cc
C/R 8.5.1

You have to offset grind the OEM crank, any machine shop can modify the crank to these specs.

$1875.00 shipped

[email protected]

·
VP of anti-SSS
356 Posts
Sean any chances with a 10:1 piston if so is it priced the same?

·
Captain Slow.
1,483 Posts
ugh.. want. + dry sump setup.

or just give me Sean's new grey car that will work too..

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Can you tell us a little bit about the crank machining process and requirements? My understanding is that the crank needs to be hardened again after grinding. Do you have any specific recommendations to make sure things are done correctly?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
The process is -regrind, balance and then heat treat. We can do this if you want but we have to start with a good crank that is straight. Process can take 5-8 weeks to get done on the crank

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Would these be standard length Toyota Supra MKIV Turbo rods from Manley and the custom offset piston is moved for the custom grind or is the rod a different length to accomodate the offset grind and the piston has the standard wrist pin location?
Can the pistons be set in a 86.5mm instead of the 87mm that is typical with a second bore.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Here are the Specs on the rod
5.590" length rod......big end bore at 2.0151".....pin end at .8671" (for .866" pin)........BE width is 1.040".....PE width is 1.000"

The Rods is made for a different Rod bearing that is better then the factory one.

·
97 HARD TOP
940 Posts
sent you a email

·
Registered
324 Posts
The process is -regrind, balance and then heat treat. We can do this if you want but we have to start with a good crank that is straight. Process can take 5-8 weeks to get done on the crank
What is the cost for you to do the regrind etc if, I was to supply a good crank? I was looking into the 3.2 a few years ago. This has peaked my interest again.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ballpark a machine shop should charge $900-1100 to regrind and heat treat the crank.

·
Registered
777 Posts
What type of benefits do you see with this 3.2 over the 3.0? Any dyno sheets with similarity setup cars? The price point is very attractive but I've been told by a few that stroker motors don't last on the street and wear faster. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
What type of benefits do you see with this 3.2 over the 3.0? Any dyno sheets with similarity setup cars? The price point is very attractive but I've been told by a few that stroker motors don't last on the street and wear faster. Any thoughts?
Wish there were more true street cars running strokers and not just drag/dyno cars making well over 900rwhp to see how they hold up

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
I daily/street drive my sp 3.2L no problem. Comparing my own numbers to others, I seem to make what others do using larger turbos on pump/meth, higher boost and 6-speeds. Off boost response is great too. For the money, id choose a stroker over a ballin intake and ballin exhaust manifold combo. The gains from the stroker are better imho. You dont just gain 0.2L either. That 0.2L is under pressure so the gains are exponential in boost.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
About this Discussion
45 Replies
26 Participants
TitanMotorsports
Supra Forums
Supra Forums is the largest online Toyota Supra MKI, MKII, MKIII, MKIV and MKV owner's club community. Discuss DIY, modifications, and upgrades.
Full Forum Listing