Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was a very rare occassion, so I thought I would throw up a couple pics. Sorry for the worse than normal quality, but they were taken at night and of course with a flash. Anyway, while I was finishing up with the AEM on one of the Supras one of the others stopped by and it was a little different having 3 black single turbo AEM equipped Supras in the drive all at the same time. Well for anyone interested in seeing them all here they are:

Also, I would like to say congrats to the one on the left being he just raced an '06 GSXR 1000 to around 165mph and was a fender ahead. After talking to the guy on the bike he was really cool about everything and we found out he had an 8 second drag bike as well. :) This particular Supra has a T88H and no nitrous as of yet, but will have a little soon to come. :)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Time for a photoshoot. We need nice hi-res day time pics with some engine shot. :bigthumb:

~Asim

·
60 footing
966 Posts
you guys need to meet up at a day time and snap some pics so we can see clearly

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
oooh snap dont forget to mention in this title race gas included ;-) hehehe

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
We want better pics and under hood shots!! STAT :sadance:

·
Fat Guy in a Little Coat
281 Posts
You could have another one out there by the end of the year. I am debating on moving to KC for a job. Although, I do not have an AEM, having you there to help tune would definitely persuade me to go that route, but it is black and single.

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I will definitely try to setup a photoshoot with everyone sometime for some better quality pics and maybe by then Big Daddy will be able to join us too for a total of 4 black single turbo Supras! :)

Take Care

·
60 footing
966 Posts
how many black supra in this thread ? lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts