Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
cant tell if there good quality or not, but you get what you pay for .

·
i always say toyota !
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if no body has used this kinda pully. i think i am not going to try it either.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
pulleys have minimal gains and they can screw a lot of shit up. just turn up the boost another psi if you want 5 more rwhp.

·
i always say toyota !
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
THESE PULLEYS WON'T MESS YOUR BOOST. THEY ARE ALTERNATOR AND POWER STEERING PUMP. ON EBAY THIS SELLER SAYS THEY ARE STOCK SIZE, JUST LIGHT WEIGHT.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
YaosAuto said:
THESE PULLEYS WON'T MESS YOUR BOOST. THEY ARE ALTERNATOR AND POWER STEERING PUMP. ON EBAY THIS SELLER SAYS THEY ARE STOCK SIZE, JUST LIGHT WEIGHT.
I know. In the pictures in this thread it has 3 pulleys (alt, ps, crank).. the crank pulley doesnt have the damper... without that damper you get a lot of vibrations.. which can tear your motor up pretty bad. plus ive heard it can cause problems with the electrical system and all of that. not worth it to me. what i meant was, if you want more power, id just turn up the boost another psi instead of risking messing a lot of shit up by putitng on pulleys.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
btw, i cant look at the pulleys in the auction to see, because your auction link goes to a womens bra. :lol: :wtf: :dunno:

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
SupraSpeedMKIV said:
btw, i cant look at the pulleys in the auction to see, because your auction link goes to a womens bra. :lol: :wtf: :dunno:

:lol: :whip: :ghey: :urowned:

does someone have another identity
after the sun goes down ;)

haha!

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
YaosAuto said:
they are just light weight and same size as stock right? the greddy ones.
Yes, no damage to anyting as the crank isn't included. They are also not undedrive, simply lighter. I run them and sell them often.

Adam

1 - 16 of 16 Posts