Fully built shortblock
T88H-38gk
1600cc injectors
Virtual Works Intake
AEM
Jun 272 cams
Full ported Titan race head w/ oversized valves
C16 race gas
at WOT the trottle boddie is only opening 75% (needs adjustments)
Still tuning it, was running 13 degrese of timing and hitting about 30lbs (will be 37 when hese done)

ENJOY!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TSb3wTLY9xM

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
actually leo, i am already hitting 37lbs, i was modulating it when i raced you and james to about 28psi or so still with 13degrees of timing. i finally fixed my fuel pump wiring to not drop off at higher rpms so maybe next weekend i can jump back on the dyno and make some nice pulls.

·
Slow Poke
1,940 Posts
Nice vid. Loved the glow at the end too!

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
more vids soon to come guys, hopefully this saturday well get some better racing in, this was done at like 1:30 sunday morning, we started kinda late, lol

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
well guys, no more videos from me for a while, my car dropped a valve head into the #3 cylinder last night, the motor is fugged. hopefully this will be a faster turn around and the shop that built the head will help out.

·
Edge On The GE-T Epidemic
575 Posts
Leo , Nice to see you finally got that Supra you wanted. Its running great, and btw i challenge you "Car Sounds" contest...

·
2JZ NA-T
5,413 Posts
well guys, no more videos from me for a while, my car dropped a valve head into the #3 cylinder last night, the motor is fugged. hopefully this will be a faster turn around and the shop that built the head will help out.
how did you manage to do that...?

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
i havent pulled the head yet, but i think one of the valves had a flaw, the head of the valve actually broke off and is sitting in the cylinder.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts