Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
411 HP GSXR / 203 HP Vrod
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently putting my car back together and would be happy to post my findings of the 4" setup, but I have made other changes (Swapped SP74 GTQ for SP74 HO plus added a HKS Ti exhaust) so I won't be able to have a subjective platform for testing. I understand that there are over thirty 4" MP/DP's out there and find it hard to believe that nobody has dynoed to see what gains were achieved... Anyone other than Ryan? By the way Ryan, I'd be ecstatic to achieve half of the gains you saw!

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Gary, what was the most you made before? Locked and unlocked? Dana Westover has a similar setup to yours with 4in, but a TH400 and on an unlocked converter he made 845rwhp. He now has your same turbo and will be dynoing soon so the comparison should be interesting.

Jarrett the CEO of PHR did test the 3-4 with direct swaps. He picked up 130rwhp on one of his customer cars. I believe it was 650rwhp to 780rwhp! :)

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Im currently working on a car as we speak and cant wait to get my 4 inch MP/DP from Ryan...Only if I could afford the 5 Inch :mad:

·
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea Ryan, I never really got good numbers because my coilpacks were shot and the car kept breaking up real bad. I think I made like 600 HP at 24 psi sputtering and missing plus I had 3" DP/MP with the very restrictive Greddy SP exhaust but now I have new packs, new everything an am ready to get RAW! Dana made 845 unlocked? That's sick... As soon as I get the 500 miles break in I'm gonna see what I have.

·
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess there's no harm in saying that I've never run the BL Tranny... My new factory shortblock took a dump on me days after I got the tranny. Now I have a WOTM Built motor and will be seeing what that tranny is made of in the near future.

·
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On the operating table now... I'll be done on 3/12, then break this thing in on the alphabet soup then it's AEM time... I'm gonna have to see if this WOTM motor can give me some of those 9.60's that you've been blessed with!

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
You'll have all the ingredients to run 9's. Just need a driver and a good convertor in that auto of yours:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts