Supra Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
So... who buys a super low mileage, inflated priced car, then puts CX Racing parts on it? I mean... clearly money wasn't a factor with prices the way they are right now.

Also, anyone wanna bet those tires are old enough to not even have a date code on them? ;)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Nah, not 30 miles. Someone made the comment about the creases in the leather seats from use, etc. I think this is about to become a piece of erroneous internet/forum lore.

·
Low Mile Supras
679 Posts
Here’s a screenshot of the Clearvin report which does have an entry January 6, 2021 of 30 miles. It’s not like it was just marked 30 miles in 1997 with no additional data. The mileage from January to the crash is unknown but looks to me like second owner bought a 30 mile car and then wrecked it. Should have posted this the first time. Sorry. :) View attachment 259561
Lol so someone bought a new old stock Mkiv and put CX racing parts on it from eBay then crashed the second it was pulled out of the shop? There can be many reasons why that number was recorded. Mileage discrepancies are a thing. I have pictures of what seats look like on a new Mkiv. I mean look at the air filter on that car there’s no way it’s brand new. Smh.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I just can't buy 30 miles... The interior looks like it has a minimum of 30k, but most likely more, a lot more IMO.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I crashed my TT a little harder Crashed my TT . A great body shop got every thing back into specification. Looks like this crashed car is in washington too. Whom ever gets it I have left rear quarter panel (red) , fenders and some apron pieces left over I would like to get out of my storage.
Hey just read your post, we just purchased this Supra and will post pictures and updates as soon as there is more update. This is definitely pristine showroom condition. Interested in any and all Supra parts you have. Please contact me at my email [email protected]

·
...pop the hood!
1,128 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Hey, terrific! Not only that it's now in the right hands, but that we're going to see a resolution on the car's true story as well. With all the chatter on here, it will become something of a legend in a good way now. The Eleanor of MKIV's??

·
JZA80
3,123 Posts
Send the car to @Khano and you'll get the car back matching the mileage!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Check Ebay. Supra front clip. vendor is Drag International from Florida. complete with 2JZGTE motor. asking price is 17500. Hope this is a good start in rebuilding your vehicle

·
Registered
31 Posts
regarding the 30 mile claim, I think Matt is right in his 30,000 mile assumption. the vehicle report indicates 30M. M in roman numerals is 1000

·
Registered
102 Posts
Wow.
mk3/mk4
Nothing come with a bargain anymore.!!.
that’s crazy 😜.!!. God help the Supra owners .!!.
this world coming to end.
well how do you drive around or cruise.. on the road and not worrying about your Supra ..!.getting hit or park at a wrong spot .. it’s 😞

21 - 39 of 39 Posts