Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the torgue and smooth steady power above 500 RWHP.

STOCK motor....never opened. Just bolt ons!

if anyone wants to run in Socal let me know

I already own Jack B!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting, I had a custom 2530 twin turbo kit on my Supra at one time, and it made about the same power. Neat.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KING, your goin to rape him in the ass, b/c i think i saw a video of him running a BPU++ or somethign, and he ran w/ DR tries, while supra was on normal street tires, and supra lost by like 3 or 4 cars, that crap is SLOW, race him and then tell he should of gotten a real car.

SUPRA SUPRA SUPRA SUPRA SUPRA SUPRA

2 RIP
just calling it how i see it...

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry bud that was against Jack B when steve was on stock turbos with ~350rwhp. Yes be beat a BPU++ with a stock turbo,I/C,injector Z.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chip is right. I was running around 360 RWHP at the time and beat jack from a start....so dont think the DR's were much of a tool. His tires hooked up plenty well trust me.

Anyway.....KING your on bro. You can give me a call when your in town. # is on my site
www.ztoyz.net

Sounds like fun!

Whats on your car?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by DownWithWankel:
<STRONG>what was the difference in the 443 run and the 511?</STRONG>
17 PSI vs 25 PSI thats it :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NOPE.....Ill see you then. See my below post!

Originally posted by KING:
<STRONG>I assume you are AFRAID to run the KING......

Tozer

Originally posted by SteAmyZ:
[qb]Check out the torgue and smooth steady power above 500 RWHP.

I already own Jack B!
</STRONG>
[/QB]

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
King (Tozer)just installed Chris Jones Supra single turbo kit, did awsome #'s are you going to be at the LV Supra event?

Frisbee

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cool!
make sure you let the socal Supras when and where this is going to happen! or just do it at the meet!

why not let saad saad run him too? ;) ehehhe

·
SF.com Member #0000000023
1,219 Posts
How about making it double or nothing against another Supra?

-Mike

<STRONG>NOPE.....Ill see you then. See my below post!

Originally posted by KING:
[qb]I assume you are AFRAID to run the KING......

Tozer

[qb]Check out the torgue and smooth steady power above 500 RWHP.

I already own Jack B!
</STRONG>
[/QB]
[/QB]

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
is this gonna be 1/4mile? or from a roll on the freeway somewhere?

i say you should race Mike's BPU first...... ;)

BTW its all about fun! unless you wanna make a wager with Tozer the Hozer ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh I doubt it. But if you want to put money on....lets do so.

I think you are in for quite the surprise. Until now there have not been many fast Z's becuase most of their owners are a bit on the conservitive side. I RAN away from a 11.40 car in 3rd gear and fourth was sick.

You Supra boys and your egos will promptly be put in check.

It would be more fun if somene here can bring out a 500 RWHP - 600 RWHP and not some BPU++ fag with an ego. And I expect to get beat by a 600RWHP + car. And if I dont SHAME on its driver.

Im not out to prove anything....just to have some fun. Im one of those guys that will actually talk to you if I get beat....I love anything fast and the Supra is a healthy competitor.

The people Ive beat (which is everyone so far) have not been very happy and have scowled at me.

Anyway....Im looking to see what my sled can do against your 550-650 rwhp cars.

Just remember.....just becuase you went to the dyno and spiked to 700 RWHP doesn't mean the car is fast.

I run what I bring wich will include race gas and good DOT tires. No BS like with the Jack B race.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I could be mistaken but I think Tozer is running well above 600rwhp. Not a very even matchup but if it's just for fun there's no harm in running them.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Steve is a cool guy. He will race anyone because he wants to know how a 500 rwhp Z stacks up. He does not EXPECT to be a 600+rwhp anything. He is not an egomaniac like you guys, he will admit to being beat and probably buy that person a beer or two.
Later,
Chip

·
Registered
346 Posts
Originally posted by Chip:
<STRONG>Steve is a cool guy. He will race anyone because he wants to know how a 500 rwhp Z stacks up. He does not EXPECT to be a 600+rwhp anything. He is not an egomaniac like you guys, he will admit to being beat and probably buy that person a beer or two.
Later,
Chip</STRONG>
Yup, he seems pretty cool from his postings on TT.Net. I'm very interested in seeing how his car performs since I'm looking at the HKS GT2530 or the Greddy TD-05 kits for my Z if the stock ones ever die. Sometimes I wish they would die just so I'd have the excuse to spend the $$. Let us know how the races turn out Steve.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts