Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
that was not very bright of you to post an ebay auction that hasn't closed. Watch that 299 go up to 500 or more because you were impatient ;)

·
Registered
238 Posts
That looks exactly like the cheap 304 I bought down to the finest detail in the pics. The pics even match up exactly to the ones on the auction I won. I would be really amazed if it is actually a different manifold.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i noticed they are making several so if some 1 has more money then me then they deserve it plus maybe it will stir more companys to make parts for are car that will hold which in turns lowers the prices so we all win

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats tru they do look identical as the 304 pic i noticed its a diffrent company not many deals done so maybe this is a new company and copied the pics who knows i would like to know i can get a new 321 ss manifold for 350-400 and get rid of this cast iron turd i have now

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
well keep in mind that HPFs look identical to the SSautochrome one but there is 321.

evildoes

keep in mind that that iron "turd" won't crack. AT ALL. And by the time you buy ALL the parts to get this ONE manifold in. You will easily be up in the 1500 range if not more.

first the manifold, then wastegate, then downpipe and mid pipe that YOU have to build, plumbing etc. Cost add up fast. ;)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Well my Iron Turd is badly cracked and that is why I bought the new SS one. Only time will tell if this will be better, but the IT has been patched twice to no avail.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes sir on them prices been doing my home work sorry to hear bout manifold i have mine if u need it ill give to you next to nothing if u want it bft

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I saw that last night as well. There are a few of them listed at 321 from the same seller. I am skeptical if they actually are 321 tho.

·
Registered
583 Posts
yah but if they are proven to be 304 cant you take them to court for false advertising??

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
DavidTT87 said:
yah but if they are proven to be 304 cant you take them to court for false advertising??
let see

burn (as that is what this will be) at least $5000 in lawyer fees and court cost, $300-$1000 in metallurgy analysis to try and recoup $500 dollars??

every lawyer will tell you what i am about to tell you.. don't waste your time. Chuck it up as lesson learned ;)

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
UPDATE: well i won the auction, the guy that is selling these is in texas
i emailed him and he gives a 90 day warranty on them. He also makes manifolds for the 1jz and i think the 2jz. So im gonna pay for it in alittle bit I do have a question is there a way that you can tell if its 321 ss or 304 ss? I figured i would take it to a fabricator
that i know and have him take a look at the welds and craftsmanship well anyways just wanted to let you guys know ill keep you updated l8

1 - 20 of 20 Posts