Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
That sort of looks like what happens on Ron Ramirez's car. Just pig rich yuck. Lean it out and crank the boost and youll get some great numbers.

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
Yeah Lenny. A/F = Badddd though. Keep us posted. Thanks.

P.S. ... VIDS!!!!!!! :D

·
:)
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
heres a couple of vids..
i got 4 runs...
1st run ic coupler poped off
2nd run was with the ebc off
3rd with the ebc on ..dyno day with nothing but domestics...they were amazed when the car wen up 50 hp with the bc on
4th run..they wanted to see mroe i guess

1 2-3

heres a cool flash dyno graph

http://dynoperformance.com/graph_swf.php?ID=632

·
:)
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im runnin a type r greeddy. im not happy with the numbers so ill be back at the dyno for some leaning and tuning.. and well go from there.

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
I am on the phone right now with Lenny and I think it is funny that people say numbers! and he is like > IT SUCKS :p His car should be in the 420-460 range as he is aiming for.

You can do it Lenny ;)

Duane

Issues and more issues and I know that one all to well. :rolleyes: :mad:

PH > Where is my wastegate spring?

·
Registered
400 Posts
im also gonna dyno next week.
just wondering what a/f ratio is ideal?

E

·
0 Posts
how do the td 05's do for spool and flow? If you were to do it again would you go with something bigger? Just putting together the pieces as of now and would like some imput.

·
Do You Even HKS, Bro?!?
1,493 Posts
I feel your pain on the numbers Lenny. Last weekend I dynoed hoping for 500+rwhp, but I only had the 9psi spring in the racegate and couldn't get more then 17psi, which only netted 378rwhp.

It's good experince though. Now when you go back you now what you want to do and what needs to be changed.

But, like everyone else, congrats on the 339, it's a great start.
Kevin

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
Thanks for the vids. I'd like to see more of the car though .... walk-around in and out .... tearing up the streets too .. not just on the dyno.

Knew you should be making more power so I can definitely understand how you may feel.

BTW .. that flash dynograph is awesome.

Best regards.

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
nice lenny!
can tell for sure it is blue not black in the vid :)
yeah there is a lot of power to be had in tuning. i can believe how rich it is running.
agreed- that flash dyno graph is pretty cool. would be even cooler if was real time.

dave

1 - 20 of 24 Posts