Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some mediocre pics of an awesome 350z, Larry's car of Project X Customs (Chicago). Terrible lighting and super bright day. Go figure I start shooting at noon. LOL I gave up and just got frustrated because it was so damn bright outside.... anyways, it was a good learning experience.. here are a few shots. Happy with the interior shots which I took in a shade. Hope to do a better shoot @ a more ideal time of day. Enjoy... too cool of a car to let these go to waste!

· Registered
2,165 Posts
Mishimoto? I mean I've got one of their radiator/fan kits and all, but I always thought they were just another chinese Ebay company? I would have figured that with the WORK wheels and Tein suspension that he'd slap a higher quality decal on the car if at all.

Gorgeous otherwise.

· Bull Market
2,846 Posts
Love the work wheels and the audio work, specifically the door pods. Very clean Z. Not a big fan of the tail lights though.

· Registered
6,620 Posts
Mishimoto? I mean I've got one of their radiator/fan kits and all, but I always thought they were just another chinese Ebay company? I would have figured that with the WORK wheels and Tein suspension that he'd slap a higher quality decal on the car if at all.

Gorgeous otherwise.
We are a TX distributor for Mishimoto and we have been very surprised by their quality for the price. We have been selling a good volume lately with little to no complaints. They are a respected company in the industry. It's no secret their radiators are made in China but unlike other companies in China, they have their QC in order.

I don't see anything wrong with the sticker and I find your assumption of Mishimoto being a lower end company ironic when you compare it to Tein as if Tein is better. Apples to oranges but to say we've had problems with Tein is an understatement.

· Registered
2,165 Posts
We are a TX distributor for Mishimoto and we have been very surprised by their quality for the price. We have been selling a good volume lately with little to no complaints. They are a respected company in the industry. It's no secret their radiators are made in China but unlike other companies in China, they have their QC in order.

I don't see anything wrong with the sticker and I find your assumption of Mishimoto being a lower end company ironic when you compare it to Tein as if Tein is better. Apples to oranges but to say we've had problems with Tein is an understatement.
No I understand that Mishimoto is producing an extremely cost effective and functional product, that's why I have their radiator on my car right now. I was just pointing out that it seemed odd that given the current market stance of the company that he would choose that name over a name like Tein or something that carries more clout (albeit undeserved) with the import crowd in general. I'm not trying to cast doubt on Mishimoto's reliability or reputation, I'm just pointing out that I think the car would be cleaner with the sticker's absence, and that if he did have to choose one I was surprised by the one decal that does appear on the car's otherwise sterile exterior.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.