Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Im a friend of mike okeefe and i was wondering if i gave you guys a 350z could you make it the worlds fastest and street legal, and around how much would it cost?

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
SP can make a 350Z run 6-second ETs if you want. How big is your wallet?

Street-legal = license plates and mufflers? Yes.

Street-legal = passing emissions? No.

·
J-Spec 4 Life
938 Posts
lol

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
drift2388 said:
i want it to be STREET LEGAL it needs to be able to not get pulled over for an illegal car
Then leave it 100% stock. I think only Greddy's kit is CARB legal.

"World's Fastest and Street-Legal" would mean running CARB legal parts and catalytic converters.

Reactions: sully

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
crossways said:
Kids have a lot of free time between classes in junior high school to come up with these questions.
Looks like you are correct! :bigthumb:

"Birthday:
January 23, 1988
Car:
Saturn"

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
hey after you have that built i have some business associates in Nigeria that are interested in buying from you....

·
J-Spec 4 Life
938 Posts
Mr. Wob said:
hey after you have that built i have some business associates in Nigeria that are interested in buying from you....
:agreed:

I have one or two that maybe interested also. Let me know. Money is no option!!!

BUT you need to send them the car first so tha they can make sure it's teh fastest in the world.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
crossways said:
Kids have a lot of free time between classes in junior high school to come up with these questions.
I belive junior high is 6-9.
I was born in 88 making me 17 with puts me as a junior in HIGH SCHOOL
I think u should go back to junior high and learn how to count

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what i meant by street leagl was i didnt want a funny car u see in NDRA i want it to look good. Sorry for the confusion

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
You want a "street-legal" car that just "looks good"? :nuts:

a) SP doesn't do body work.

b) Just tell them how fast you want to go. Drag ET, horsepower, top speed, whatever.

c) Why are you asking these questions if you are still in high school?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
drift2388 said:
I belive junior high is 6-9.
I was born in 88 making me 17 with puts me as a junior in HIGH SCHOOL
I think u should go back to junior high and learn how to count
It's called a hyperbole. I used exaggeration to emphasize the extreme moronic nature of your worthless question, in fact I should have stated elementary school. Don't litter this board with your fantasy GT3 build questions and don't be late for gym class.

·
J-Spec 4 Life
938 Posts
crossways said:
It's called a hyperbole. I used exaggeration to emphasize the extreme moronic nature of your worthless question, in fact I should have stated elementary school. Don't litter this board with your fantasy GT3 build questions and don't be late for gym class.
after that brilliant post I had to give you some rep points :bigthumb:
drift2388 :urowned:

I'm sorry but I have to agree with crossways and fyrarms on this one. The nature of your question makes it seem as if you don't know what you are talking about. Can you imagine you are a performance shop and someone comes to you and says I want the fastest car in the world. Questions/wants like that hold NO grounds. But they make for great flaming :D

·
Banned
2,133 Posts
i was once 16 yrs old... i walked into SP with my alpine silver, 8k mile, auto supra... i then walked upto Ivan and said, "I want to be the fastest car in chicago!"

im here 3 yrs later, with an 11.4 stock twin turbo car...
i might not be the fastest, but my ignorant question led to Ivan teaching me virutally everything there is to know supras...

had ivan been as ignorant as many of you, my car would be covered in decals and look likes its from F&F, but he took the time to explain, so i have a clean, beautiful stock looking car

did you learn your lessons yet? just help the guy out and explain, flaming him does not make your dick grow, it just makes you deteriorate the community

·
J-Spec 4 Life
938 Posts
yes you WALKED into a store WITH a car. he said IF i brought you a 350Z.
and you limited your criteria to chicago NOT the ENTIRE WORLD.
then he asks around how much would it cost. maybe sp has a list it goes like this
3rd fastest 350z $100,000
2nd fastest 350z $200,000
fastest in the entire world $100,000,000
hmmmmm
what does he want. fastest 0-60, fastest 1/4mile, fastest top speed....no let's make it the fastest in every category known to man in the ENTIRE world. make my street legal car go 300mph, 0-60 in 1.5 seconds run a 4second 1/4. I htink that will cover his needs do you?

I will now quote you
"did you learn your lessons yet?"

BTW i think it's time to close this thread.

Reactions: sully

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
swearitsstock said:
i was once 16 yrs old... i walked into SP with my alpine silver, 8k mile, auto supra... i then walked upto Ivan and said, "I want to be the fastest car in chicago!"
community

When you asked him the question, was mom holding your hand while dad was writing the check.

Trix are for kids and so is this thread.

Lockdown.

·
Banned
2,133 Posts
crossways said:
When you asked him the question, was mom holding your hand while dad was writing the check.

Trix are for kids and so is this thread.

Lockdown.
my dad is dead, my mother kicked me out of the house (this is not a joke)... youre a fucking idiot

ask ivan or gary, i pay cash out of my own hands for every part i have ever bought

1 - 20 of 33 Posts