Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Dsm killer
339 Posts
damn a .5-1.0 second off the 1/4 is worth it. Just seeing that makes me want to buy one. If your on your stock twins what kind of times can you expect to see from bpu+ (rough esitmate)

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
On stock twins, i use to run [email protected] at BPU+++ this was on street tires, i put in a PI 3600 Single Disc T/C and the car instantly went 12.02 @117 on street tires, but when i put on BFG DRS the car easily did a [email protected]

i think everyone should go BPU and then T/C, instant 11s.

vnt ;)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that is great news.

how much is torque converter? which company do you recommend? how much boost can you built with stock twins standing still? do i need two step or other parts to do this?

thx guys
newbie here...

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
v8huntr said:
that is great news.

how much is torque converter? which company do you recommend? how much boost can you built with stock twins standing still? do i need two step or other parts to do this?

thx guys
newbie here...
you've got a PM.

vnt ;)

·
Registered
92 Posts
At BPU+ is the stock transmission able to survive a torque convertor without being upgraded to a built transmission? Should I possibly add a transmission cooler to make sure, or is it just rediculous to think my stock transmission can survive?

Will

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.