Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4-10-06: BIG Beltline & I-30 GTG: Garland Tx

GREAT WEATHER! There will be so many cars tonight at this meet, it will be crazy! You dont wanna miss it! I met with JP Importz this weekend and made friend with about 7 supra owners that should all be out, so its on tonight! Supras, Vettes, Muscle Cars, Mustangs, F-Bodys, and oh yeah, the ricers. But i'll be "taking care of them tonight" so, if you wanna laugh be sure to get the early enough to get a parking spot so you can share in the fun! I hope to see you there.

Clean all the dirt and rain off your ride and come out to GARLAND for our weekly meet! We meet at Beltline and I-30 in GARLAND, NOT in GRAND PRARIE, so, make sure you know where the hell you are going! We meet right next to the DENNYS from 8pm to 11pm. This meet is in AGREEMENT from the GARLAND POLICE DEPARTMENT and as such, we have just a few rules that everyone coming needs to follow:

-No Burning out in, or around the gtg.
-No Racing at the gtg, on the service road by the GTG, or on any GARLAND roads.
-NO Drinking Alcohol, even if you are of age.
-No fighting- Leave your drama at home.

And thats it! If you think those rules are LAME or TO HARSH then STAY AT HOME. Theres a reason why cops PULL OVER auto enthusiasts, our INSURANCE IS HIGH, and we get RAN OFF from almost EVERY OTHER MEET people try to start! If you like having a meet every week, if you like not having to worry about police "running you off", then come out to this meet and help me out by following the rules, ok?

I WILL be filming for the RKC DVD tonight with my new equipment so make sure your ride is CLEAN if you wanna be in the movie. Lets keep it safe, and i'll see you guys tonight.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Damn I just made another appointment an hour ago :(

·
Sudafed can't kill me.
980 Posts
t t p h 3 r n said:
i think im gonna try to make it

Hey if you come out, bring your sig with you. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
205 Posts
hey

hey can someone give me directions if im coming from carrollton. I guess from 635 going east.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Bakushan said:
...This meet is in AGREEMENT from the GARLAND POLICE DEPARTMENT and as such, we have just a few rules that everyone coming needs to follow:

-No Burning out in, or around the gtg.
-No Racing at the gtg, on the service road by the GTG, or on any GARLAND roads.
-NO Drinking Alcohol, even if you are of age.
-No fighting- Leave your drama at home.

What organization has this "agreement" with the Garland Police Department?

Thanks,
-scott

·
Pick it up 141!
179 Posts
I'm going to come out with the Dawg tonight. I hope I can get a couple of folks to ride along.

I hope to see more MKIV's tonight....

T

·
0 Posts
I'm working :( But if this is a weekly thing, I'll get my MkIII out there soon. It's a bit of a drive from Tyler, but I'm up for it

·
Registered
134 Posts
Good to see you guys Marlon and Mike. Jason good to see you to even though you had Mr. Pinky in pieces when we stopped by the shop. Maybe he'll be ready for the next meet. Anyway wish more MKIVs could have made it. Met a couple of good guys with SCs, Scott and the guy with the JDM SC (sorry I forgot your name). It was a good mix of people at the meet, including a couple of knuckle head ricers and some dumb ass bike guys doing wheelies trying to get the meet broken up, but overall I would go again.

Maybe we'll get more MKIVs there next time.

Arch

·
Pick it up 141!
179 Posts
It was a cool cruise Archer & Jason.....nice meeting you mike. your car sounds & lookes great. It was also nice to meet the guy with the red sc300, sorry I forgot your name.

Good race Archer..... the first time I missed gear. the second time you got me!!

RedSkyWalker will get you next time Vader!!!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
g2000 said:
It was a cool cruise Archer & Jason.....nice meeting you mike. your car sounds & lookes great. It was also nice to meet the guy with the red sc300, sorry I forgot your name.

Good race Archer..... the first time I missed gear. the second time you got me!!

RedSkyWalker will get you next time Vader!!!
g2000 (sorry, forgot your name, too), Archer, and Mike, nice to meet you guys. Sorry, but I forgot the name of the guy with the MKIII. Of course, it's always good bumpin' into Chris and Jason. All the Sups looked great.

Archer/Mike, shoot me any q's you have about NA-T stuff. I'll be happy to help out if I can.

Too bad I missed out on the racing afterwards. I would have enjoyed throwing the red land yacht into the mix. :)

I'm in for the next GTG...

-scott

·
Registered
205 Posts
hey

hey scott...are u the one with the white boost logic NA-T

1 - 20 of 21 Posts