Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4-17-06: BIG Beltline & I-30 GTG: Garland Tx

RIDICLOUS WARM WEATHER! Tonight's meet in garland will be one for the RECORD books and you wont want to miss it! The meet is so large that it is finally getting the attention of many of you owners who cant be bothered to attend anything but the very largest meets. Its on, TONIGHT!

Vipers, Corvettes, Supras, NSX's, Classic Muscle, Trucks, Bikes, Domestics, Imports, Dune Buggys and SO MUCH MORE will all be there tonight for you to see!

Clean all the dirt and rain off your ride and come out to GARLAND for our weekly meet! We meet at Beltline and I-30 in GARLAND, NOT in GRAND PRARIE, so, make sure you know where the hell you are going! We meet right next to the DENNYS from 8pm to 11pm. This meet is in AGREEMENT from the GARLAND POLICE DEPARTMENT and as such, we have just a few rules that everyone coming needs to follow:

-No Burning out in, or around the gtg.
-No Racing at the gtg, on the service road by the GTG, or on any GARLAND roads.
-NO Drinking Alcohol, even if you are of age.
-No fighting- Leave your drama at home.

And thats it! If you think those rules are LAME or TO HARSH then STAY AT HOME. Theres a reason why cops PULL OVER auto enthusiasts, our INSURANCE IS HIGH, and we get RAN OFF from almost EVERY OTHER MEET people try to start! If you like having a meet every week, if you like not having to worry about police "running you off", then come out to this meet and help me out by following the rules, ok?

I WILL be filming for the RKC DVD tonight with my new equipment so make sure your ride is CLEAN if you wanna be in the movie. Lets keep it safe, and i'll see you guys tonight.

And JUST IN CASE you "dont know" why dont you take a look at LAST WEEKS VIDEO so you can see what its like out at the meet!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8328248366132623850&pl=true

·
Registered
7 Posts
HAHAHA, true, jack bauer is too krunk to miss.

·
Registered
205 Posts
pics

pics from last weeks meet..hope they show up

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'll come out next week guys, the Dawg is getting new parts put on it right now. Should be finished tomorrow. I'll try to become a regular at this meet when I'm not traveling for work.

Arch

·
Registered
205 Posts
hey

hey supvader.....how many horses are u pulling???

and do you remember that guy with the evo that came last year to the meet up in richardson. The blue evo shooting flames. Someone should get him to come.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
The meet will no longer be there. Garland PD finally put the foot down and is now shutting it down.

IT was real fun though. TT4U2NV adn TJ LANDERS ran that 700rwhp C6 Z06. It was a fun night. 4 MKIV Supras came out not inlcuding mine.

The meet will be moved to Thursdays in Richardson off of 75 at Humperdinks. A formal announcement will be made. I don't think it's starting this Thursday though.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Damn I wish my shit was together last night. Ian, Landers what was the outcome on the race with the C6 vette?

·
Registered
134 Posts
pwr_wrx said:
hey supvader.....how many horses are u pulling???

and do you remember that guy with the evo that came last year to the meet up in richardson. The blue evo shooting flames. Someone should get him to come.
I don't have an official dyno yet man. Got to get it back together and get it on the rollers. Initial tune at 14.5PSI was 437RWHP but I have it dialed up to 18 most of the time now.

arch

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
SupVader said:
Damn I wish my shit was together last night. Ian, Landers what was the outcome on the race with the C6 vette?
Ian and Lance (vette) were even from a 60 punch until Ian was in the middle of 4th. Then the vetter started pulling on him. However, Ian did have a 200lb passenger. So the weight difference was almost 850lbs. Landers was about even. They were back and forth but Landers also has a passenger and it was hard getting a good start with the T88H. That's how I saw it. I'll let them chime in on what their perspective was.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Well i did not loose. But it was fun though. i think the last run i had him by about half a car or so. but i will run him again though hopefully there wont be any bikes or any thing else bothering us.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Too short of a notice :) I look forward to going sometime. Pls post well ahead for chumps like me...

·
Registered
134 Posts
TJ Landers said:
Well i did not loose. But it was fun though. i think the last run i had him by about half a car or so. but i will run him again though hopefully there wont be any bikes or any thing else bothering us.
Sounds like you guys had fun man. I jusy got word that i will be traveling for my job this Monday to the East coast. I hope to meet a lot of you guys at the swap meet and mini meeting this weekend (Saturday). The car should the running and clean by tonight sometime. I can hear all the good stories then.

Arch

·
dank
409 Posts
yall fuckers can't beat that zo6??? dont give me this half a car bullshit, i expect a video of ian and tj pulling this dude by CARSSSSSS after the next meet.

:)

let's get augie out there.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
t t p h 3 r n said:
yall fuckers can't beat that zo6??? dont give me this half a car bullshit, i expect a video of ian and tj pulling this dude by CARSSSSSS after the next meet.

:)

let's get augie out there.

Dude, it's a strong Z06. Don't get it twsited. It's quick. Not unbeatable but you it's not your avg, I/H/C Z06. Augie would need to be 800rwhp to have a good run with that car.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts