Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taken from 6SpeedOnline:
-----

Post this up on exotic boards and spread the word--let's try to get the BIGGEST EXOTIC TURNOUT OF THE YEAR!

TIME: 7:00am - 9:30am

LOCATION: HRE Wheels HQ, 2611 Commerce Way, Suite D, Vista, CA 92081
HRE's large parking area has room for 300-400 cars easily, so let's fill up the lot!

(Note: This means no meet in Carlsbad at the factory outlet mall this month.)

FREE REFRESHMENTS & HRE FACTORY TOUR: HRE will be giving a facility tour to all attendees, so you can see how their forged custom wheels are made, ask technical questions of the engineers, etc. Complimentary Starbuck's coffee, donuts, bagels and muffins will be provided by HRE.

ATTN: LA/OC guys, get down here and pay SD a visit!
Let's get a big combined meet together on this day, go for a drive afterward, and get some group pictures of our cars together.
Get organized with a caravan down here, and be sure to take vid and pics!

MOUNTAIN/BEACH DRIVE AFTER THE MEET: Let's all go for a drive in the eastern hills and mountains of San Diego after the meet. Last meet I put together in Nov, we had a great mountain drive, stopped for lunch and then cruised down the coast to La Jolla. (Some of you may remember a certain video of a certain Carrera GT peacefully meandering along the San Diego coast...not making any noise at all.)*

If anyone has an alternate eastern route for the drive (instead of going over Mt. Palomar), bring a map with your route and some copies to distribute, and we can definitely try something new. I'll snag some maps from AAA as usual and pass them out after the tour and snacking.

*Felix's (Porschefanatic) awesome pics and vid from the November meet for any who missed it:
http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/s...light=carlsbad

Looking forward to seeing you guys!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets make a Special Supra appearance to this thing. I believe they are gonna try to hit up the mtns afterwards. Should be a fun drive!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lets start a roll call and see if any so cal guys are down?

1) SagaSupra

·
-=R1der=-
371 Posts
I'm down the street.

I'm in.

·
All Access Motorsports
1,594 Posts
If I can get off work I will definately be there Mike.

·
MSB for Life! :D
1,004 Posts
I'll go. What time do you plan on getting there Saga?

·
-=R1der=-
371 Posts

·
Supraless
666 Posts
I think I'll be there as well!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think I'll be there as well!
oh snap...wsup pimpin!!!! havent seen ya in years! whats new with ya man? well guess i'll be seeing ya in the morning man. This meet is sooo freakin early!

·
MSB for Life! :D
1,004 Posts
Man, I couldn't wake up. I was looking forward to it too.

·
All Access Motorsports
1,594 Posts
Anyone have any info on how the meet went ?

·
Registered
90 Posts
the meet was really cool and the ceo of hre gave the tour of the shop. he really knew what he was talking about and didn't leave much unanswered. anyway, here are some pics from the meet.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
the meet was pretty good. There were only 2 MKIV that showed up. A white one that appeared to be Nonturbo with white painted headlight housings, and the second was a red single turbo mkiv (93.5-95). I think the red supra was originally non turbo because it had the NA brakes? It did have some major upgrades to the 2jzgte. Wish there were more supras out there to check out since it looks like the sd guys roll deep. the meet was really early in the morning which may explain why a number of confirmed people didnt go. Definately nice to check out the facility and for certain, the next set of wheels for watever car is gonna be HRE! for more pictures, please check out

http://ling-ly.com/Gallery/hre_meet_04282007

1 - 20 of 24 Posts