Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
HIDEYOURGIRLFRIEND
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in the passenger seat of my car, because I get my license on thursday, but tonight I raced my buddies supra. Its a 1995 baltic blue 6spd with FMIC, BOV, DP, HKS TI exhaust and some chip. Well we ran from like 45MP roll. From the start it was pretty close, then the supras top end power hit me, He did beat me by 2 cars or so, But it was not a bad race. I was only at 15PSI, but my civic did good I think. Plus the driver of the supra, is an EXCELLENT driver. But I have some goodies coming for the civic soon, So I can start actually beating some supras. Just thought I would share this with yall. Ill let paul chime in to tell you if I didnt tell the truth about something. But paul did tell me after the race "DAMN that thing is fucking fast", made me feel good even though I lost :bigthumb:

-Taylor

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Nice Death :)

·
HIDEYOURGIRLFRIEND
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my bad I forgot about this thread. Haha. We got the civic dynoed and it was PIG FUCKIN rich and was running 286WHP, in 90 degree weather too. same day that supra put down 351WHP, But I bought a full race t67 for my civic. Expecting to see some big numbers out of it, once i get it tuned on my current setup, i should be about 312WHP @17PSI or so

Thanks!

-Taylor

1 - 9 of 9 Posts