Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
1993 JDM 5spd SZ hardtop in 202 blek.
Welcome. I do love the JZX100. Australia imported quite a lot of these about 15 years ago. Not in the numbers I'm sure you got on your island but quite a few of my friends had them back in the day. Somewhat unfortunately many got converted into drift cars over the years as you would know, these things love to kick the tail out.

The vvti 1JZ in my opinion is one of the best engines to have come from Japan. I loved the engine in my mates Chaser so much that I put one into my Supra. :LOL:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome. I do love the JZX100. Australia imported quite a lot of these about 15 years ago. Not in the numbers I'm sure you got on your island but quite a few of my friends had them back in the day. Somewhat unfortunately many got converted into drift cars over the years as you would know, these things love to kick the tail out.

The vvti 1JZ in my opinion is one of the best engines to have come from Japan. I loved the engine in my mates Chaser so much that I put one into my Supra. :LOL:
Yep Australia is RHD so its quite a blend in to your country to have a JDM
I will need to visit Australaia once just for the Kitesurfing and Surfing aswell as JDM movement.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts