Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Custom LED Tail Lights
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I must be going nuts or something because I thought for sure I posted earlier about this but here goes again ..

Ive been looking around for hours now, searching putfile for videos, using google to search here for pictures and links of a 4" exhaust that somehow after having a brain fart I cant seem to remember who makes it.

The exhaust is basically a straight 4" pipe all the way out from the DP and MP and as far as I can recall had NO muffler. I thought it was the BL or WOTM 4" exhaust but cant seem to find any videos or pics to verify it. This has been itching me all day and I cant put a finger on what brand it is.

Can anyone, with the limited information I can recall and have provided, help me out on this with either a YES, its a BL/WOTM exhaust. Or post a link for a sound/video clip even a link.

Thanks guys,

Mike

·
Super Moderator
10,582 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
well speaking of exhaust i am, i am thinking of doing a 4" of the turbo to the back of the car, no muffler, cats and fluxcapitors. My only worry is, how loud will this be on a heavy street port with hks 280s?

·
BLACKOUT
1,864 Posts
well speaking of exhaust i am, i am thinking of doing a 4" of the turbo to the back of the car, no muffler, cats and fluxcapitors. My only worry is, how loud will this be on a heavy street port with hks 280s?
who cares ...lol j/k ......ive ment to do this as well ....i had an open dp and it was obnoxious but i loved it ....the problem was that it exited directly under the pass seat sot it was louder for me ......i would love to hear a clip of a no muffler rear exiting exaust

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
I have been next to donkey's car many times, and I can tell you it is loud as hell.

I am really digging my HKS Ti with an open wastegate. It is loud but not crazy loud... unless the wastegate is open.

·
Registered
318 Posts
You sure you weren't thinking of the 5" exhaust, I think it was Wotm, they only made a few...It looked like Heating/Ac ventiation ducts under the car lol..

It was a black car on a lift...??

·
Registered
108 Posts
im running a 4in- 5in straight thru exhaust no cats, resonators straight thru muffler going to be done in about 2 weeks, its all custom made cost me like $600.00 stainless with muffler.

·
Custom LED Tail Lights
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You sure you weren't thinking of the 5" exhaust, I think it was Wotm, they only made a few...It looked like Heating/Ac ventiation ducts under the car lol..

It was a black car on a lift...??
Im not 100% certain it was a 4" but close to it .. and it MAY have been on a lift .. its been a while since I saw it ..

im running a 4in- 5in straight thru exhaust no cats, resonators straight thru muffler going to be done in about 2 weeks, its all custom made cost me like $600.00 stainless with muffler.
Please post some pictures and if possible a video of this when you finish as this sounds almost like what Im after. Basically just a 4" exhaust, no cats, no muffler

Here, you go. You asked for video. 4" exhaust. No cat. The muffle is just a can. No silenver or baffle. Just a can.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1927717356159529787&hl=en
Very nice, that is what I remember it sounding like as well.

Thanks guys,

Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts