Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Boost Junkie
12,385 Posts
It is V-band-not sure on the brand of muffler other then it is the BEST sounding exhauts available for a Supra-PERIOD. Stainless everything and great fitment-you won't be disappointed. This is by far one of the best mods I have done.

Steve K.

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
There is a vband at the begining of the exhaust where it attaches to most 4" midpipes. The muffler is held on with a clamp and there are two mounting points for the exhaust system.

The muffler is manufactured by us

We have a handful of these units in stock and ready to ship so give us a call to get on on the way to your doorstep:)

·
Bench Racer of the Year
692 Posts
racing fan said:
There is a vband at the begining of the exhaust where it attaches to most 4" midpipes. The muffler is held on with a clamp and there are two mounting points for the exhaust system.

We have a handful of these units in stock and ready to ship so give us a call to get on on the way to your doorstep:)
Price?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hey guys this is basil From Houston TX. Dusty ordered my exhaust from you guys and said it was going to be direct shipment over to Rapid Body Works. Did you guys send it out? and if so when do you think it will arrive.

P.S. I heard this exhaust on Peter's car and it was the most harmonic tone To EVER exit the supra. I can't wait to get mine!
Basil

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Yours will be shipping out soon. There was a 2-3 week backorder when the order was put in. You are first on the list. :)

·
Asian Persuasion
635 Posts
racing fan said:

stupid question but does it fit your 3" midpipe?

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
Xhmong_snomanx said:
stupid question but does it fit your 3" midpipe?
With the purchase of our optional adapter it can connect to the stock, our own, or most other companies 3" midpipes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts