Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 94 auto supra and i was wondering what do i need to run around 450wrhp. And when does the stock auto go.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hks intake,dragger cat-back,fcd,hks turbo timer,hks boost controll,hks downpipe,converter

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sr2003 said:
hey im sorry im looking for around 550rwhp with the stock auto if pos
Doesn't seem possible with a bone stock automatic. Don't forget that it will be more difficult to achieve HP w/ an auto because of increased parasitic losses (in comparison to a 6spd).

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
BPU+ 50 shot. Easy and cheap. :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
To achieve that level of power of 550 whp you needs to upgrade the turbo, fuel system and after market EMS. That's just the start, to do it right.

·
Banned
2,133 Posts
550 hp is a rather high goal... i think you should be more performance based then HP... was there a specific quartermile time or other goal you were looking to achieve?

but realistically to acheive that on an auto supra you are looking at the following

Turbokit (prolly a 67mm since you will get a little more power hungry later on)
Fuel system
EMS
Built Trans
DLI

roughly 9000 not including install (rough estimate taking into acount theres alot of random shit that breaks along the way)

·
looking for another Supra
1,890 Posts
add a couple hundred for tires. dont be expecting to even get traction with that power on the street. it can be dangerous.

isnt that right jon. 12 psi half throttle

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Stock auto can go at any point. Just depends on how it was ragged on by the previous owner.

To do BPU and achieve the power levels you have in mind isnt that hard but tranny must be addressed properly. Cooling is your biggest issue currently.

The power mods are very straight forward.

Hope that helps for now. Got to much to do today to do long write ups on the forums.

Thanks

Ben

·
Boost Junkie
12,616 Posts
The stock auto will not last long at those power levels....trust me, been there, done that. You'll need either a 63mm or 67mm turbo, fuel, and some sort of piggy back. Then when the trans goes you'll need to have it built.

Steve K.

·
Working Hard for Stroker!
215 Posts
damn that is awesome. bone dry. you could give it aem ems, t-88H, and a 4-row greddy FMIC and definately a fuel system but that's if in the futher you are thinking about going big (800-1200hp)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts