Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
BLWRDR
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my parents house and I got a phone call from my sister boyfriend to see if i can pick him up at school (Rutgers). so of i went. On my way back, there was a mustang in front of me on the left lane going at a snails pace, reving his engine. Finally the light turns red, and all of a sudden he pulls into the right lane, by this time we were next to each other. He kept on reving and i can see a couple of his friends laughing inside the car. My sisters boyfriend started laughing and said "he wants a piece of you". Saw the green light, his tires screaching. 1st gear I pulled a car, 2nd pulled another car 3rd pulled another car, by then it was not worth it anymore. I slowed down to let them catch up but he wouldnt even pull up next to me.

I know a supra can smoke alot of cars out there, BUT i was driving my sisters C230 kompressor six speed LOL:D

kahlee

·
BLWRDR
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nissan32z said:
nice kill.

what mods your supra got? it looks good.
slow for a single, my best ET 12.0 @ 126 19psi on 18" 2.3 sixty

kahlee

·
Lets go Nets
2,956 Posts
nice kill kahlee.

stupid 5.0's dont give respect to german cars. imagine if you had the supra?

Brett

G

·
Wow what a great idea! I'm sure the thought never even crossed his mind! Nice post buddy!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
neonafk said:
nice kill kahlee.

stupid 5.0's dont give respect to german cars. imagine if you had the supra?

Brett

·
BLWRDR
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have drags but im to lazy to swap them, I have ET streets for next year also, my car will be under the knife this December.

And yeah that mustang did not know what was comming for him

kahlee

1 - 9 of 9 Posts