Supra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
SELOC Co-Founder
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gang, things are warming up so its time to have some multi-car meets. After we meet, we'll eat at Wolfgang Puck which is about 1 mintue from our meeting spot. From there, a nice drive over the new 17th st bridge and Atlantic Station. From there, possibly a drive up to Andrettis or another spot.

Directions:
The meeting spot is off Peachtree St .

From the Northside GA400:

Exit the Lenox Mall exit go right, at Piedmont Rd go Left and follow to Peachtree St light and go right. Take Peachtree St. south (like your heading towards Rock Bottom) and go maybe 3 miles. You'll pass the Publix, Justin's and then you will see a FRIDAY's on your left, a CITGO gas station on your right. Turn left on that street PEACHTREE VALLEY RD (it'll say dead end). Then turn right away into the parking area, the parking arm will be up.

From the Northside I-85:

South to (I believe it's Lindbergh Dr go right follow to Peachtree St. go left look for the Citgo, Friday's, and the Peachtree Valley Rd. light, turn left parking area is on the right.

From the Northside I-75:

The directions are the same as from the south, just go left after exiting Nothside Drive and cross back over I-75

From the Southside:

Take I-75 north to Northside Drive exit go Right at the light. Go to Collier make another right follow until Peachtree St.. Make a left on Peachtree St. Approx 1/2 mile atlook for the CITGO on your left, Friday's on your Right. Turn right on Peachtree Valley Rd and turn right into the parking area.

If it is RAINING/Drizzling on/off, we will meet under the parking deck.

If it is not raining, go UP the parking deck, we will meet on top of the parking deck

There is space for maybe 50 cars on the top of the parking deck. This way we are out of EVERYONE's way.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts