Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new, 100% legal meet for enthusiasts in the Ft Worth area. Hope that you guys can make it out! Lot of hard work into organizing this one to be legal with the city, resturant and lot owners.

Could be a very huge meet. Cops will be present to help keep everyone safe. $1.99 Pints, 20%off any item on the menu!

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
Jared are you gonna go to this meet? if you and your crew are rolling out than i guess ill have to show, im still on some race gas HEHE

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Twas a really good "first meet".

75 cars... 5 supras... all badass!!

Same time and place next week fellas!

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
Meh...

I might make it out again, it was good to see ross's Stroker TH400 GIANT TURBO car.

·
Registered
135 Posts
is this an every thursday thing??? i was in the black TT, stock chromies, 3 row, super dragger. haven't got to conversate with many of the local supra owners but would like to get back into the scene a little more. see yall out there!!

·
What did you call me?
208 Posts
I was dissappointed to see so few cars there. I can't believe there were like fourteen SRT-4's. At least I had the only mkiii.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
int76 said:
is this an every thursday thing??? i was in the black TT, stock chromies, 3 row, super dragger. haven't got to conversate with many of the local supra owners but would like to get back into the scene a little more. see yall out there!!

Yes!! :)

·
SupraForums Manufacturer/Tuner
1,002 Posts
TT4U2NV said:
Jared are you gonna go to this meet? if you and your crew are rolling out than i guess ill have to show, im still on some race gas HEHE
Where you been these days Ian??? I havent seen you in a long time man...

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
8secsupra said:
Where you been these days Ian??? I havent seen you in a long time man...
Thats cause u packed up and moved to New Mexico, which i cant really blame you for.

I been around man, still over here in north texas, still driving whats come to be known as the oreo. Did you ever buy another supra or did u just say to hell with it and stick with the truck.

I may have a new toy for you to tinker around with soon, im starting to want to journey onto new territory.

·
SupraForums Manufacturer/Tuner
1,002 Posts
TT4U2NV said:
Thats cause u packed up and moved to New Mexico, which i cant really blame you for.

I been around man, still over here in north texas, still driving whats come to be known as the oreo. Did you ever buy another supra or did u just say to hell with it and stick with the truck.

I may have a new toy for you to tinker around with soon, im starting to want to journey onto new territory.
LOL, thats because its never hotter than 75 here, no traffic, and no emissions or safety inspections... nice! You should come visit!

I bought another Supra, but sold it again. I haven't bought another, can't justify the ridiculous high prices for them these days. For the price of a nice low mileage 98 Supra I can get a 911TT now, which I'm considering now that the snow has melted again.. ha ha

Whatever you got, I'll be glad to tinker with.. just lemme know.

Email me sometime!

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
YOU DA MAN JARRETT!!!

You should have just kept the 996 cause that was like the sickest thing on 4 wheels, but hey dude another one would work too.

Im gonna try to get up there sometime and see you guys, i may stop by on my way to vegas in september if i wind up going.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts