Supra Forums banner

5-15-06: RKC BIG Monday Night Meet: NOW IN ADDISON

576 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Bakushan 
#1 ·
5-15-06: RKC BIG Monday Night Meet: NOW IN ADDISON

Ok guys, listen up.

The Monday night meets at HUMPERDINKS in RICHARDSON were not working out. The first meet there was great, by the second meet, we had grown in size, and noise, and scared the local tenants. By the third week at this location, our major parking lot tenant had told me we did not have permission to park there. This alone greatly strained our parking situation, and made the meet very crowded. Talking with Humperdinks, they wanted to help me find a solution. They are impressed with our behavior, and also the amount of money that we can give to the restaurant. So, they have offered me a solution.

Humperdinks in Addison.

The same great food specials as before, with 3X the parking. The restaurant is newer, larger, and has 250 of its OWN parking spots, that we CANNOT be asked to move from, ever. In addition, Humperdinks has OFFICIALLY got permission from the LOT OWNER directly behind the ADDISON HUMPERDINKS to use that lot for “over-flow” if the need arises.

So what does this mean?

Unfortunately, yes, we have to move again. But what this means is MORE SPACE, a little more leniency on the noise as we will be AWAY from any local hotels, and a for-sure, permanent meet location for Monday nights.

Please, work with me here. I know the nay-sayers will come in and try to make bets on how long this will last, “I told ya so”, or “its to far”. Please understand folks, I, my friends, and the upper management of places like Humperdinks and Hooters are working very hard to make a LARGE and LEGAL place for us to meet, near FOOD and PARKING. It’s a tough combination, but this time I got it for sure.

This meet is easy to get to, just exit beltline from the North Dallas Toll-way, and go west. Humperdinks is on the left, you cant miss it.

Since this is SUCH short notice, please do me a favor and TELL YOUR FRIENDS. Many people don’t get on the net every day or at all, so if you have a buddy who goes, let them know so we can all make it to the new, BIGGER location!

Humperdinks Addison
(972) 484-3051
3820 Belt Line Rd
Addison, TX 75001
8:30pm-11:30pm

But most of all, thank you all for sticking with me though all of this. I know you guys appreciate the videos and meets that I am able to provide for you.

Also, don’t forget to check out our new FORT WORTH GTG for those enthusiasts that are on the WEST SIDE of DFW… Now everyone can make it to a RKC GTG! Last week, the first week, we had almost 80 cars at the Ft Worth GTG, with more to come!

See everyone out at the meet!

See less See more
#3 ·
Just a little update for you guys here today…

Last night I was invited out by the manager of the ADDISON HUMPERDINKS to check out the property parking and the restaurant. I want to say, if you have never been, this place is amazing. They have a restaurant at least two times bigger than the old one, and over 250 parking spots ON the property, and hundreds more around it in ABANDONED restaurant lots….

Every single person will get a parking spot.

The restaurant itself has a 30 foot tall bar, hundreds of seats, a massive out-door patio overlooking the parking lot, loud music, and tons of TV’s. You will love it.

My mouth was just gasping at how cool its going to be. I could close my eyes and see the hundreds of cars over-taking the parking lot. Food specials, drink specials, discounts, and plenty of parking. Finally, I have found the sweet spot for Monday night.

On more than 15 sites that this thread is posted on, I have been getting a tremendous response, people who have never been want to come out, and others who are regulars are telling their friends, and making the drive. I promise you guys, it will be worth your time.

Tonight the weather will be GREAT, the air PERFECT, the roads are DRY and the restaurant will be READY! Don’t miss it tonight guys! Make sure to have your rides clean, I will be filming interviews for the DVD tonight.

See everyone there! You can RSVP on myspace too if you got it…

http://events.myspace.com/index.cfm...n=12585E02-C9F5-14DC-B70314BA2471C56522698667

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.