Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5-22-06: RKC BIG Monday Night Meet: NOW IN ADDISON

Hey Everyone!

Im going out of town for the weekend, so I have to post this a little earlier than usual!

I would like to let you know that LAST WEEK IN ADDISON went great! Everyone PLAYED IT SMART and was quiet, orderlly, etc. The police were in attendence, and IMPRESSED! They welcomed us back!!

So, this monday, we will be having the monday night meet once again at our new location in ADDISON! Last week we had well over 230 cars, and this week should be EVEN MORE! You dont want to miss this! THERE IS NO BIGGER LEGAL WEEKLY MEET IN NORTH TEXAS!

CHECK OUT THE PICS FROM LAST WEEK!!

http://www.ricekiller.com/5-15-06.html

Humperdinks in Addison.

The same great food specials as before, with 3X the parking. The restaurant is newer, larger, and has 250 of its OWN parking spots, that we CANNOT be asked to move from, ever. In addition, Humperdinks has OFFICIALLY got permission from the LOT OWNER directly behind the ADDISON HUMPERDINKS to use that lot for “over-flow” if the need arises.

This meet is easy to get to, just exit beltline from the North Dallas Toll-way, and go west. Humperdinks is on the left, you cant miss it.

Or, take 635 to MARSH LN. Go North on Marsh, and then make a RIGHT at Beltline, and there it is! You cant miss us!

Humperdinks Addison
(972) 484-3051
3820 Belt Line Rd
Addison, TX 75001
8:30pm-11:30pm

Also, don’t forget to check out our new FORT WORTH GTG for those enthusiasts that are on the WEST SIDE of DFW… Now everyone can make it to a RKC GTG! Last week, the first week, we had almost 90 cars at the Ft Worth GTG, with more to come!

See everyone out at the meet!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You wont miss a minute of the mavs games on HUMPERDINKS huge 120" Screen, or 40+ other TV's! And with 15% off any food, and 50% of any burger, the RKC meet is the BEST place for food, cars, AND the mavs game!! Dont miss it!

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
This is a good meet, guys, lots of fast cars and cool people.

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Go MAVS!!! MAVS FTW

1 - 8 of 8 Posts