What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? -Optional: 708 539-3339
What is your City? : Chicago
What is your State? : il
What is your Zipcode? : 60601

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking for a 500hp+ (or more) complete /running 2JZ-GTE engine. Must be reliable! I will pay some extra if with an auto trans attached. I have a 95 NA mk4 that I'd like to swap a new engine into. Anybody know of any common problems when attempting this? I assume I'd need a new ECU.. maybe fuel pump. I am really a novice compared to most of you. So I may need help. But I have a little cash that I can part with if the swap wont put me out of business for very long. Also I understand that some engines will cost more than others. But I'm really looking for an amazing deal. I'm negotiable at $2,000.

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
Hey Chet I'm not going to bust your balls but a $2000 500hp motor is like a virgin in a whore house. A STOCK 320 hp usdm motor without tranny will bring 3k or more and add a tranny, harness and ecu and your up to about 6k and it still STOCK. Your best bet is check out doing a na-t setup. You can find used kits in the f/s area that will give you the power you want for what you want to pay.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, I figured that's a stretch... I just thought someone might have a great deal for me since I have cash in hand. I'm willing to wait... I'm mostly satisfied with the speed as a stock na. I'd only swap if I got such a great deal anyway.. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts