Supra Forums banner

520rwhp possible on pump gas?

737 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  drjonez 
#1 ·
Hey everybody, I'm looking at buying a 91 supra with a supposed 520rwhp on pumpgas and I was wondering if this is possible. It has all the mods, 550cc injectors, fuel pump, huge front mount,S-AFC,FCD, VPC, 2.5" intercooler pipes, 50mm wastegate, greddy BOV, 3.5" downpipe, greddy evc boost controller, 2.0 mm headgasket, je pistons, 3 angle valve job, hks t04 manifold from japan and last butnot least T04R turbo at 24 psi. Is this power possible? Even on pump gas? I'm just checking to make sure this guy isn't yanking my chain before I drive quite a distance and then find myself dissappointed when I find out he was lying. Thanks a lot guys, Tyler

#2 ·
24 psi on pump gas? NOT a good idea.... you are just asking for detonation issues at that much boost on what 93-94 octane being pump gas?

is that power attainable with that setup? yes....but 24psi on pump gas is not the best idea in the world...

#7 ·
thanks for the replies guys. yeah i was a little skeptical of that much boost on pump gas. It's actually 23psi instead of 24, but that's still a shitload. Maybe the 2.0mm headgasket and je pistons lowered the compression enough to run that much boost? What do you guys think? And are 550cc injectors enough to support that much power? Thanks, Tyler

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.