Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The reason it is so rich is I was messing with my AIC controls as I just put in a pair of 680's up from the 450's 2 days before and really messed up my fuel curve. I thought I had it good but testing in second gear doesn't give enough time on the wideband as I found out after a few 4th gear runs on the dyno. So it was pig rich on the top end. I didn't have alot of time to tune as it was a "dyno day" and I didn't want to be stingy and make everyone else wait. It wasn't too lean so I wasn't worried.

Runs #11 and #13 are 28 psi runs. I tried 30 psi on the freeway on the way over and the clutch slipped bad so 28psi is about all I can with a 6 puck and stock PP. On run #15 I dropped the boost down to 24psi as I run that daily. It was still rich but I wanted to see what I had everyday. If i can get the a/f's in the low 12's I should pick up another easy 50+HP.

By the way, the car weighs 2600lbs :).

·
Registered
707 Posts
Yeah the top end looks very erratic, nevertheless that thing must haul ass :eek3:

Daily driver to boot, wow. :bigthumb: :run:

·
Registered
468 Posts
im glad to see the cars coming along :D defently the nicest Z ive ever seen.. the 7m just looks soo good in that engine bay. and i think when i saw it, it was a stock 7m still :p

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
90Legend said:
So, provided you could get traction that should be about a mid 10 at the strip?
Dan
I run 275/ 40/ 17 Nitto DR's so traction usually isn't a problem, although sometimes it will spin in second.

3,796 Posts
Badass.

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
What do ya do when you love 240Z's and know a lot about 7M motors? Put 'em together and make sick ass HP numbers!

NICE bro... Gotta get some vid/pics of the cars... *if you dont already, :lol:*

Jake

·
Stock Boost SUX
1,660 Posts
Run #15? Fuckin shit man, thats a lot of pulls. That engine must be built like a mutha. Nice numbers, cept for that top end that looks like a mountain range.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts