Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i guess its not 100% finished i need the front corner lights.
well its a 93.5 6spd targa as you can see 97k miles
the original color was white with stock body. i had the whole car painted 350z blue. and the whole body kit put on. it had stock polished tt wheels on it. i had the 18's put on. the motor was stock turbos. i installed a pt67 dbb turbo anti surge housing, front mount, hks, bov, 50mm wastegate, 4inch hks exhaust, map ecu, hids, 98 front turn signals and harness, tein lowering springs, had the calipers custom painted with new stickers, 10k trd tach, power house racing air intake plate.

i hope you guys like i think it came out pretty good

·
Registered
942 Posts
Very nice indeed,

did you also upgrade your fuelsystem?
Also, what kind of boost are you running, and how's the spool-up?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
all i did was the 12v mod. stock fuel other then that. im only running 14psi on a very very conservative tune. until i do the fuel system. but at 14psi it did
460rwhp and spool up is amazing. i'll find my dyno sheet and post it.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the hood was custom made by a guy named maui or something like that. yes the hood does seem pretty functional. just sitting there you can see the fumes or whatever you call it coming out.. so i think it works

·
the crippler
17 Posts
car looks real good how much did it cost you to get the paint job done becausei love the color and was thinking about getting it for my car

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the nice thing about the color is its a single stage color. not like the nsx blue and viper blue that are 2-3 stage colors.. its code is b17 and has the pearls and everything already in it. but it was around 2500$ door jambs and trunk area and the sides in the motor bay. the rest will be done black soon.

·
Turbos and Tattoos FTW
1,981 Posts
Looks real good..I like the color, that bumper is a bomex right..I haven't seen that bumper on a supra since Nils had it on his silver supra.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanx.. and yes it is a real bomex front bumper.. i was going to sell it and stay with the stock side and get a stock front bumper but then i was like what the hell just put the kit on... so when i had the car painted the kit was painted at the same time..

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the hood i didn't like at first but it grew on me.. i like it now.. thanx for the compliment. all i would like to do now is get the fuel system done and be good to go

1 - 20 of 35 Posts