Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Extra medium
877 Posts
damn beautifull, a little off topic, but iv seen that chp 11-99 foundation liscence plate holder on alot of nice cars, and heard a rumor that having that on your car shows that you donate to the CHP and because of that quite often they are more lenient to those with that plate holder does anyone know if there is any truth to this?

·
4,109 Posts
god damn I need to make more money. Only thing missing was a Veyron

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
:eek: Only car that needed to show up:

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'm definitely getting a lambo atleast 90% of them had hot girls in passenger seat.

The bentley is the flying spur which is the 4 door to the gt its not a suv looks that way behind all the sports cars

·
Registered
410 Posts
words cant described how bad ass those pics are! that f40 is so SICK!

·
Administrator
17,263 Posts
Looks like a DeTomaso badge on it, but not sure of the style. If no one else here can ID it (guessing Mr. Wob has a shot!) I can call in my buddy who has a DeTomaso Pantera and I guarantee that he can ID it. :)

·
Premium Member
10,170 Posts
hot cars and hot trophy wives as well! :D ;)

Dan -- I'm ashamed to admit it but I don't recognize the car you called out. What is it?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Looks like a DeTomaso badge on it, but not sure of the style. If no one else here can ID it (guessing Mr. Wob has a shot!) I can call in my buddy who has a DeTomaso Pantera and I guarantee that he can ID it. :)
Yep, you are right. It's a Detomaso Guara. I searched Google for like a half hour and finally found it. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts