Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, we finally have a complete turbo kit that we can purchase now, thanks to rabidchimp! http://www.rabidchimp.com/mk2turbokit.htm 200-215rwhp!!! now i gotta start saving, 3500... not bad. soon i will be 5mgte :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey guys, we finally have a complete turbo kit that we can purchase now, thanks to rabidchimp! rabidchimp.com 200-215rwhp!!! now i gotta start saving, 3500... not bad. soon i will be 5mgte :)
hey guys, we finally have a complete turbo kit that we can purchase now, thanks to rabidchimp! rabidchimp.com 200-215rwhp!!! now i gotta start saving, 3500... not bad. soon i will be 5mgte :)
Where do you go on the website/what is the website

·
Registered
245 Posts
LOL you bumped a thread back from 2003. Rabidchimp has been out of business for years now. Head over to CelicaSupra.com forums

·
Registered
245 Posts
I only have known 2-3 guys that have done this. Best bet is going with a 7mgte. There are TONS of threads about this and why it’s not a good idea. Like I said, head over to the other forums

·
Registered
1 Posts
do you know anny turbo kits for 5MGE?
Ebay lol start there and peace it all together, Spend about 3-4k and you might have every thing you need to do it reliably but dont ask me because I just destroyed 4 pistons due to ringlet failure on a 6mgte, Cheapest option is to go 7mgte but if you like throwing your money in the wind go ahead and turbo a 5/6m it can be done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts