Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
@turbolex.com
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
parts for sale, clutch, w58, flywheel, slave cyl, boost controller, safc, lexus maf

I have the following for sale in the DFW area, will ship everything but tranny unless you want to pay for shipping on it.

Broken W58, will only go into 4th gear, not sure whats wrong. - make offer

Clutch - ACT pressure plate and Horsepowerfreaks bronze 6 puck disk, only 3k miles on it - $300 shipped ($498 new from horsepowerfreaks.com)

2jz-ge flywheel, recently turned 3k miles ago - $50 shipped
clutch slave cylinder - $30 shipped

TURBO - PT51 Turbo, 6k miles on it, no shaft play -$500 shipped

....if someone wants to take all, (tranny, clutch, flywheel, slave cyl) $500
factory exhaust manifold and cat - make offer

I also have a Lexus SC400/LS400 MAF - good for 440cc injectors, or even 525's (what im running) - SOLD
....factory 2jz-ge maf (sc300 or supra) SOLD

Apexi AVC-R boost controller used and in box with instructions, but no BCS - $300 shipped (on ebay, if someone on SF wants i will end the auction early)
Apexi S-AFC used - SOLD

Trying to get some money for a nice MK3 clutch kit, and i just bought an AEM EMS

-Derek

·
MyNuttz
874 Posts
what's with the clutch?...cause you are going 6 speed?....how is the pressure of the pedal cause I was gonna go with the RPS pressure plate instead of ACT.
Also, may be interested in the Lexus MAF

·
@turbolex.com
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm swapping my tranny to an R154 and i cant use my clutch. It will hold lots of power and is really stout, the pedal has more pressure than stock, but it wont get your calf sore. ....a $500 clutch at $300 shipped with only 3k miles is a pretty good deal! I didnt have any problems with it.

·
@turbolex.com
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also putting the PT51 turbo up for sale 6k miles, no shaft play, $500 shipped

1 - 4 of 4 Posts