Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a 6-1 tri mill header going for 400 on ebay. I just wanted to let any of you guys know cuz its the best header for an mkiii and there rare. I would pick it up but imo thats too expensive.

·
I'm in the Death Business
1,924 Posts
link? I'm interested to see this header, if it's rare it's going to be expensive.

·
I'm in the Death Business
1,924 Posts
haha, good times. I just found it on ebay. Sorry I was lazy, just woke up from a small nap ;)
Looks pretty legit to me. If I had the cash and was staying n/a for longer I would hit that one up. Again, rare=expensive.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry that i was actually the lazy one and didnt post the link but i thought ppl would just pick on this thread anyhow cuz its for na guys. I know if it would be 250 i would jump all over it even tho i said i wouldnt mod my everyday driver. I wish i had a weekend car like most the guys on here so i could rip my stock one apart and make one at my buddys shop.

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
WOW thats a pretty header!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigthumb:

makes me want to build an N/A mk3/2 someday just to have a real HEADER....not just a mani with a big turbo heheheh

·
LEADED FUEL ONLY
2,068 Posts
simann said:
WOW thats a pretty header!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigthumb:

makes me want to build an N/A mk3/2 someday just to have a real HEADER....not just a mani with a big turbo heheheh
This is *real* tubular header.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts