What is your phone number? -Optional: (214) 906-8142
What is your City? : Flower Mound
What is your State? : TX
What is your Zipcode? : 75022

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

Pics can be seen at this link:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=2r376a2y.7cx1nx66&x=0&y=li635y&localeid=en_US&cm_mmc=site_email-_-site_share-_-core-_-view_photos_button

6-speed Differential - just freshened-up with all new seals, bearings and new 6 speed stock LSD. It has less than 300 miles since rebuild with no issues. Bonus: it also comes with Titan Solid Diff Mounts - SOLD

Tein SS Coilovers - these are used but in good condition. No leaks. These are WITHOUT pillow ball mounts for a quiet ride. The plastic accordian dust covers are cracked on each of the units (they cracked during removal, so no dust got into the shocks at all); these can probably be replaced for cheap. No spanner wrenches. Priced to sell - $600 + shipping and Paypal

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Is the diff still available or is it sold? Let me know i'm really interested. Also let me know if you will be at TX2k9 so we could probably set something up instead of shipping.

·
Registered
90 Posts
how many miles are on the coilovers? interested

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how many miles are on the coilovers? interested
I'd say no more than 20,000, but since they came off of a car I purchased I don't know the exact mileage (could be alot less actually). They've been on the car for awhile which is why the dust covers cracked when they were removed. Like I said in the description though, there are no leaks at all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts