Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I am just wondering how you guys think about a thread only for comparing the most interesting data of your Supras - engine power and acceleration. Especially the acceleration from 60 mph up to 186 mph. Here in Germany, Europe we allways compare our cars like this, because it is much more precise than comparing from 0 mph. I am just keeping in mind that not everyone has electronic help like launch control and not everyone is a natural born Drag-Driver. Maybe you allerady have such a thread, but even using the search option I didn't find it.

So have a nice day and let me know what you think about this idea.

Bye from Germany

· hardtopper
2,617 Posts
most of the supra and porsche guys here use 60-130 mph as a performance meter. search around and you will find a couple threads on it.

· Registered
811 Posts
I'm going to Da Ring this weekend with a 1000 km autobahn trip both ways. I'll attach my Vbox and see if I can get you a 100-300kmh reading from my straight BPU car.
Also being joined by a HKS twin 700hp monster and a 800hp single, so I'll see if I can get them to do the same. Would be interesting.

· Registered
1,684 Posts
I'm going to Da Ring this weekend with a 1000 km autobahn trip both ways. I'll attach my Vbox and see if I can get you a 100-300kmh reading from my straight BPU car.
Also being joined by a HKS twin 700hp monster and a 800hp single, so I'll see if I can get them to do the same. Would be interesting.
Sounds good! Post us the dbn file when you get it.

· Registered
811 Posts
Sounds good! Post us the dbn file when you get it.
:-(

2000km of autobahn and never got a real good run. HKS twin guy reached 300 a few times I only got to around 170mph. lots of traffic and rain. I'll post a dbn file if I'm successfull next time.

The Ring was good as always, even though the bikers kept crashing, closing the circuit for hours...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.