Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· BoostAddict4Life
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im just curious on how you all get a better 60 foot time. i keep pullin times around 3 seconds, and i know your sayin i cant drive, and lol when i did pull a 3 second 60 foot i thought i couldnt either :D

anyways like i have good tires, dunlop sp sport 8000's, they have good tread on em, i deflated the tires to damn 22 psi, and i tried slipping the clutch and dropping the clutch, one drop at 2k, and that was the dumb idea =/ broke it loose twice in 1st and then spun it when i hit 2nd. the slipping resulted in me gettin traction but i still started spinnin a tad, but still a bad 60 foot time, the car felt like i was bogging it.

i know if i can shave a couple .somethings off, im gonna hit 14's

· BoostAddict4Life
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh hehe, i know how to push her buttons, but i guess i just have not had enough experiance at the track, but god damn 5 grand if i did that the car would be just roasting the tires. lol and the run i did the burnout with was the run that i broke it loose twice in 1st lol

and no not stock, Intake exhaust, slight port, coolent mod and the head light was out.

i ran a very low 15 and i know if i could just get those damn 60 foots down ill be in the 14's

· BoostAddict4Life
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol thats close to what i went with a 2.9 60 foot time. but quite honestly i drop that high and i just spin. ill show it to anyone down here in miami =\. maby its the tires who knows. o well when i need some new ones im going alot bigger anyways, 275 or 265 ;) i should grip then. and i ran up at moroso, so i dont know if that track is crap or not.

· BoostAddict4Life
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ah thats reaction time buddy.

and i guess but like ill just sit there and spin, the car will like inch forward ill just roast em =\,

i do this at 2 grand too, which really dumbfounds me because you guys are launchin upweres for 4 grand.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.