Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any chance of getting a special run of these? I think someone investigated it a few years ago but it never went anywhere. Too bad they discontinued it just about the time so many people began running >2.0 kg... Seems they'd sell nowadays... I know I'm tired of always seeing my 2.0 gauge pegged.

How about it? Any chance of doing a special run? Black face of course! :)

·
Super Moderator
10,582 Posts
Any chance of getting a special run of these? I think someone investigated it a few years ago but it never went anywhere. Too bad they discontinued it just about the time so many people began running >2.0 kg... Seems they'd sell nowadays... I know I'm tired of always seeing my 2.0 gauge pegged.

How about it? Any chance of doing a special run? Black face of course! :)

....and black bezels as well!!

Ken.

·
Hurter of feelings
303 Posts
They only came in black/black. I had one few years back. Sold it for $450 used. Very rare gauge....count me in for another one

·
Registered
763 Posts
Yep I am in for that also!

With so many people running way over 30 psi lately I am pretty sure these would sell out very fast.

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
sorry guys there is no way to get these. i tried to get one for my personal car, and i have alt of contacts.. it was a no go.. good luck if you guys find some.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry guys there is no way to get these. i tried to get one for my personal car, and i have alt of contacts.. it was a no go.. good luck if you guys find some.
Actually.... Titan should be able to pull this off, given their connections with GReddy. GReddy can obviously build a run of them if they want to, since they've done it before. Get Nero on the phone to GReddy! :D

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts

·
Somebody's Watching Me!
1,876 Posts
hey guy's I have a black 60mm 3 bar peak hold gauge i want to sell pm an offer and email and i will get you some pic's if your still interested in one. thanks david

1 - 18 of 18 Posts