Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
411 HP GSXR / 203 HP Vrod
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is TOTAL BULLSHIT... 600 HP Hayabusa... Yea, and I'm banging Pam Anderson! LOL! My Busa makes 275 on the :gotnx: and I'll give this Edward guy a bad day if he ever sits next to me for a 1320 run... What a crock of shit...

·
Oh I think they like me.
714 Posts
meant to hit reply?

heh hes turbo i saw the video where MOAB made 497WHP untuned on 25psi.... i believe it...

·
SC61 Powered 90T
847 Posts
hahaha i never seen a thread start of with "this thread sucks" can someone tell me what thread he was replying to. That much whp on a bike is just unnessasary

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
Bad SP74 said:
This thread is TOTAL BULLSHIT... 600 HP Hayabusa... Yea, and I'm banging Pam Anderson! LOL! My Busa makes 275 on the :gotnx: and I'll give this Edward guy a bad day if he ever sits next to me for a 1320 run... What a crock of shit...
Calm down Gary, step away from the Keyboard slowly placing it on the floor. :lol:

vnt

E

·
0 Posts
Did someone say MY name?

I'm willing to overlook your inability to reply to a thread.

So, here's the deal... I will be at Steele, AL. This Saturday (1/10/04). I will run you for $1,000 US @ the strip, then if you want a chance to win your money back we'll run on the street afterwards (hell, we'll make the street race for $2,000).

My email is listed here if you have any questions!

Oh, and if you'd like to put a wager on whether or not my bike makes 600 HP on the dyno, then I will gladly take a
$10,000 bet on that. You WILL have to come to me (or someone in Alabama/FL (one in IL.) because there aren't any other motorcycle dyno's in the country that can read that high).

Yes, my bike has made 500 HP on the dyno. Quite effortlessly without the nitrous. Not everything makes it to the internet. But, if you're willing to put the money up, I'm willing to take your cash and show my full hand!

I hope to see you at the 1/4 on Saturday in Steele, AL. So that you can "put a real hurting on" my 600 RWHP bike....

If not, I'll look for another thread started by you that says " I am an idiot."

This thread is TOTAL BULLSHIT... 600 HP Hayabusa... Yea, and I'm banging Pam Anderson! LOL! My Busa makes 275 on the and I'll give this Edward guy a bad day if he ever sits next to me for a 1320 run... What a crock of shit...

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
Bad Sp74: If you do come down to steele, bring some extra cash with you. I gurantee you will lose the $1,000 and i just want to make sure you will have enough money to get back home that evening.

Thanks
Kyle

·
Pimp of Centralia
2,815 Posts
Titanium said:
meant to hit reply?

heh hes turbo i saw the video where MOAB made 497WHP untuned on 25psi.... i believe it...
thats a sexy color.. what color is that?

i might want to bite that color if you dont' mind :D

·
0 Posts
I have a friend who has a busa that has [email protected],000rpm and [email protected],000rpm.

Heres his mods,
Mitsubishi TD04 blow through type with combined waste gate(@ 1.2bar)
3inch turbo back pipe
Redline exhaust can
Custome intercooler
stock rad
custom aluminum intake box w/ 4 additional injectors
upgraded fuel pump and regulator
barrels spaced 2mm of of the crankcase to lower the compression
Yashimura slotted cam sprockets
APE billet camchain
Teng Tools 100mm extended swing arm
PFM racing brakes

The bike does 207mph top speed
1/4: [email protected]

This hole kit was purpose built to give huge hp numbers on this bike. So im curious to see what kind of set up you have to make a busa produce 600hp. I mean even a 100shot of nitrous wont help that much.

Post your set up and you will have everyone beleaving. PS nop one wants to waste there time or money going to see your bike, just prove it with words, and pictures. Give proof and stop shooting off your mouth.

·
Pimp of Centralia
2,815 Posts
he has a GT40 Turbo.. thats as much as i can tell you..

but i seen videos of the bike on the street and on the dyno.. he is for real

89Turbo944 said:
I have a friend who has a busa that has [email protected],000rpm and [email protected],000rpm.

Heres his mods,
3inch turbo back pipe
Redline exhaust can
Custome intercooler
stock rad
APE billet camchain
PFM racing brakes

This hole kit was purpose built to give huge hp numbers on this bike. So im curious to see what kind of set up you have to make a busa produce 600hp. I mean even a 100shot of nitrous wont help that much.

Post your set up and you will have everyone beleaving. PS nop one wants to waste there time or money going to see your bike, just prove it with words, and pictures. Give proof and stop shooting off your mouth.

E

·
0 Posts
1. Your friend needs to ask for a refund because his busa runs slower than it did stock (9.80???????? @ 144????????? !)

2. If you haven't already seen the proof then you are of no concern to me.

3. I'm not the one shooting off at the mouth. The dipsh!t who started this thread is. I am simply standing my ground!

4. Pardon me if you think not putting my money where my mouth is isn't "stepping up." I, unlike you, feel that BS is resolved with action not further BS (words and internet innuendo!)!

Heres his mods,
3inch turbo back pipe
Redline exhaust can
Custome intercooler
stock rad
APE billet camchain
PFM racing brakes

E

·
0 Posts
Oh, and one more thing... Your friend's busa only runs 207 MPH with 348 HP? ?????????? Dewd? It only runs 10 MPH faster and it has 200 more HP than it did stock?????

Something doesn't add up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Edward,
I'm looking to be at Steele on the 10th. I would love to see your bike!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.