Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I emailed this guy whos selling a 1994 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo. Hes selling it for $6000 including all fees and shipping. This sounds to good to be true and the car looks amazing. I asked him for all his information and more details on the car, here are a few pictures incase you have seen this supra before.

·
Registered
6,166 Posts
dude next he is gonna give u some bs like yeah just send 1000 deposit. Then u are gonna have a very hard time hearing anything else from him, for like ever.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
yes... he is away in a different country for business... and only accepts western union or another form of online payment right? too late! i already sent him the money!!! car is coming next week!!! :)

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
VicTT said:
yes... he is away in a different country for business... and only accepts western union or another form of online payment right? too late! i already sent him the money!!! car is coming next week!!! :)
Hell no!,I already sent him $6000 three days ago! get in line :gtfoslap:

·
MSB for Life! :D
1,003 Posts
slipdeath said:
haha well im waiting for his reply, he didnt mention where he lived in his first email, i really hope this isnt bullshit i really want a supra damnit
If you're really 26 years old, then I feel sorry for you.

·
Banned
175 Posts
Hey I have a 98 QS TT 7 SPD for sale with After market twins in seq mode makin 765 rwhp! I need to sell it ASAP! Send me 5K deposit and I will let this car got for 10K! Hurry!

:) :bigthumb:

·
Very Senior Member
10,067 Posts
slipdeath said:
haha well im waiting for his reply, he didnt mention where he lived in his first email, i really hope this isnt bullshit i really want a supra damnit
oh no, it couldn't be a scam.
Giving away MkIV's is just so commonplace these days it's hardly worth mentioning.

So DON'T MENTION THIS KIND OF CRAP.

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,717 Posts
slipdeath said:
So I emailed this guy whos selling a 1994 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo. Hes selling it for $6000 including all fees and shipping. This sounds to good to be true and the car looks amazing. I asked him for all his information and more details on the car, here are a few pictures incase you have seen this supra before.

Let me guess! He's over sea's and either cannot afford to have it register'd or keep it? RUN RUN RUN away as fast as you can.

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,717 Posts
You have to understand but not accept that this is one of the most highly used scam's existing today.
Yes his comment could have been termed in a more constructive and MATURE manner but he does have 2yrs experience at seeing this kind of question asked so dont judge to harshly.

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,717 Posts
Turborush said:
No. It's just hard to believe someone your age could be such an idiot. If you even believed for a second this could be legit you should be shot.
Age has NOTHING TO DO with this its all about experience! But instead of saying "Its a scam bro dont do it" everyone must criticize and talk down to the thread poster! Now THATS really annoying!

Instead of showing support the "How witty can I be" replies come out.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i know its probabily a scam, im not gona send the guy money asap, iv seen this kind of shit multiple times and lets just see what this guy writes in his next email

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,717 Posts
slipdeath said:
i know its probabily a scam, im not gona send the guy money asap, iv seen this kind of shit multiple times and lets just see what this guy writes in his next email
Then I must ask WHY did you even post this? You know it was going to bring nothing but heartache? You should have kept this private.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.