Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My supra is for sale for the right price. It's a black on red targa turbo. THere is no rust or major dents on this thing and the interior no rips and is pretty clean. I am the second owner, the first was an old lady and she didn't bag on it. It has new 16" ROH rims with good rubber. It just passed 200k's recently. THe clutch and headgasket were replaced 15-20k ago and showing no bad signs of going.

Here is a link for pics :

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2992329#post2992329

The pics are on page two. This thing is stock, and could use a 3" exhaust and a few other goodies. I love the car and will keep it and mod it if I do not get a fair offer for it.

Cheers

Ryan

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am asking $6250 or best offer. I will entertain any reasonable offer. I think it's a pretty nice unmolested supra.

Cheers

Ryan

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump. I can't believe no one is even slightly interested in this nice supra. Maybe I'll just have to keep it and mod the shit out of it :bigthumb: I need cash that's the onl reason I am even contemplating selling my favourite car I have ever owned, and I have owned alot.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
offers? Has a 6disc CD changer and it's wired for a sub and amp. Fully loaded. :blah:

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
like i said in the other thread, it sounds kinda much...

here is from the Buy & Sell.

1988 TOYOTA SUPRA, 3L turbo, Targa roof, dark blue exterior, blue leather interior, over $7000 spent in recent bills, goes FAST, must sell quickly, $3600 obo. Tel: 604-926-2796

1988 TOYOTA SUPRA TURBO, 5 speed, $24,000 invested, full documentation,targa, rare exceptional condition, too many new parts 2 list. White Pearl. No test pilots. Seriuos Inq only , $10500 obo. Tel: 778-549-4894

1988 TOYOTA Supra Turbo, 240hp, 5 spd, Targa, 200,000 kms, new brks, susp, tires, clutch, new eng pts, pw, ps, CD player, fast fun car, over $4000, rcntly invested, sell asap, leaving soon, $4900 obo. Tel: 250-882-0691

1987 TOYOTA SUPRA, 5 speed, fully loaded, AirCared, good condition, $3400 obo. Tel: 604-240-2888

1987 TOYOTA SUPRA, great condition, 230000km, drk red metallic, 5 spd, a/c, pw, ps, alarm, K&N filter, targa top, Alpine/JL audio system, new clutch, RWD, 17" Ronal whls, AirCared feb $4500. obo. Vancouver. Tel: 604-779-9874

1987 TOYOTA SUPRA, 5 spd, turbo, pw, pdl, ps, a/c, ABS, Targa top, cruise, clean, pearl wht, RWD, 16" alloy whls, new Yokahama tires, Eibich lowering springs, K&N filter, boost ctrlr & gages, showrm cond, $7900 firm. Tel: 604-294-4222

Most of the cars that have money put into them are still not worth a whole lot.
I'm not arguing or anything but it seems high, you can mention the new HG, that's a grand right there.

·
SF Zombie hunter
2,557 Posts
too much ppl wants to give up with thier supra.......
u can pretty much get a mint one for around 5k, but alot of them came with BHG. weeeee
thats why i am keeping mine and do the 1jz swap slowly as possible :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For one thing, a couple of those cars are non-turbo so you can take them off the list because they are irrelevant to this thread, mine is a turbo. Also, two of those people are are selling their cars for cheap because they are leaving the country man! So maybe I am asking too much for my car right now, but maybe not later. These cars are getting rarer, mad mine is in good shape. I am the second owner and the first one was an older lady and obviously didn't race it.

Anyways I said I was taking offers.............

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
price sounds fine. People dont understand the difference between some rusted POS na with 300 000kms for 30 bucks and a mint gte with lots of maintance done to it. You get what you pay for. Good luck

Ang

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
by the way ruggs, i'm not against you.
You posted on this forum and of course you will be getting replies, this is my opinion, if you want this to be a offer only thread then please specify.

Just because it might not be what you want to hear dosen't mean that i have it in for you.
If you notice in my last post, i am giving you ideas to get the amout you are wanting by pointing out the good points.

goodluck. :)

·
86.5 Turbo
1,571 Posts
the price is not too high, how can you say that if you have not even seen the car up close. MY 88t was selling for 9000, I talked them down to 7500. The car was mint minus a few leaky valve/time gaskes and a chip on the front bumper. I spent 1000 to fix every little thing up a week after I bought the car. 6000 is low for a good turbo 5spd imo.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's what I thought. It's not mint but it's in really good shape and it looks nice IMO. 89+ spoiler and tails would be nice though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts