Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people are in town for the long weekend? I figure we should get together, it's been a while since we've done this. If the weather is decent, I'd like to get together early and cruise a good distance...

My idea so far is Hellsgate... or Squamish.

Discuss!
 

·
Us And Them
Joined
·
1,038 Posts
i wish i could but my car's parked because i'm driving on chords, i may need new tires soon.
 

·
Newbe....I know nothing!
Joined
·
1,853 Posts
I will be there I just need to get new front tires and my motor mounts in. :blah:

Jeremy

p.s. I'm in for a drive to Hellsgate have not bin there in years.
 

·
Scratching and Sniffing
Joined
·
2,849 Posts
Weather pending I'd be interested but they are calling for rain this weekend. We should try for the next weekend when more of us can make it..Just a thought..
 

·
Newbe....I know nothing!
Joined
·
1,853 Posts
VanSupra said:
Weather pending I'd be interested but they are calling for rain this weekend. We should try for the next weekend when more of us can make it..Just a thought..
I like the idea of having it this weekend for the guys that do not have lives or places to go for the long weekend. :bigthumb:

Jeremy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Environment Canada says Saturday is supposed to be Sunny with a few cloudy sections, no chance of rain. Of course, we all know what their track record is. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,148 Posts
holy shit - hells gate? i didnt even know where it was, but found out its 50 km north of hope! Might as well drive to suprafest while were at it!
 

·
Newbe....I know nothing!
Joined
·
1,853 Posts
mullenc525 said:
holy shit - hells gate? i didnt even know where it was, but found out its 50 km north of hope! Might as well drive to suprafest while were at it!
Its a fun drive, nice road and very nice area. The drives are what make the meets fun and this one will be a blast.

Jeremy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hells Gate also has a sweet parking lot that is usually empty where we can park and take photos from above. :)
 

·
Newbe....I know nothing!
Joined
·
1,853 Posts
GrimJack said:
Hells Gate also has a sweet parking lot that is usually empty where we can park and take photos from above. :)
Ya I'm totaly down for a nice drive up there.

Jeremy

p.s. gas is cheep in Chilliwack :bigthumb:
 
1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Top