Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people are in town for the long weekend? I figure we should get together, it's been a while since we've done this. If the weather is decent, I'd like to get together early and cruise a good distance...

My idea so far is Hellsgate... or Squamish.

Discuss!

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
i wish i could but my car's parked because i'm driving on chords, i may need new tires soon.

·
Newbe....I know nothing!
1,853 Posts
I will be there I just need to get new front tires and my motor mounts in. :blah:

Jeremy

p.s. I'm in for a drive to Hellsgate have not bin there in years.

·
Scratching and Sniffing
2,849 Posts
Weather pending I'd be interested but they are calling for rain this weekend. We should try for the next weekend when more of us can make it..Just a thought..

·
Newbe....I know nothing!
1,853 Posts
VanSupra said:
Weather pending I'd be interested but they are calling for rain this weekend. We should try for the next weekend when more of us can make it..Just a thought..
I like the idea of having it this weekend for the guys that do not have lives or places to go for the long weekend. :bigthumb:

Jeremy

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Environment Canada says Saturday is supposed to be Sunny with a few cloudy sections, no chance of rain. Of course, we all know what their track record is. ;)

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
holy shit - hells gate? i didnt even know where it was, but found out its 50 km north of hope! Might as well drive to suprafest while were at it!

·
Newbe....I know nothing!
1,853 Posts
mullenc525 said:
holy shit - hells gate? i didnt even know where it was, but found out its 50 km north of hope! Might as well drive to suprafest while were at it!
Its a fun drive, nice road and very nice area. The drives are what make the meets fun and this one will be a blast.

Jeremy

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hells Gate also has a sweet parking lot that is usually empty where we can park and take photos from above. :)

·
Newbe....I know nothing!
1,853 Posts
GrimJack said:
Hells Gate also has a sweet parking lot that is usually empty where we can park and take photos from above. :)
Ya I'm totaly down for a nice drive up there.

Jeremy

p.s. gas is cheep in Chilliwack :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts