Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
kaneda said:
i'm not sure what's more impressive. a 9.9 liter 850 BHP viper, or that John Hennessey actually didn't part out someone's car and leave the naked chassis sitting under a layer of dust in the back of his shop for once...
Yeah. The company does nice work, but I'd never hand them my Viper if I owned one.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
That thing is FUCKING UNREAL.

Kudos to Henessey & Co. for producing such a monster, can't imagine trying to handle that thing on the street. . .Jeezus.

·
NFA Pimp
2,735 Posts
When Hennessey actually produces one of these cars then we can talk. Right now, it's just all hype with no cars/motors running.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
I'm surprise Geraldo from Fox News hasn't done an FYI on how...

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Maybe that kind of displacement will make the Viper sound good...;)

-Olivier

·
Passion Driven
1,689 Posts
I love the "Quantity" box at the bottom... "Hmm do this to all four of my snakes or just half of them? Ahh waht the heck...3!"

I guess I'm not an enthusiast anymore, I'm just unimpressed by huge unusable power delivered from a huge motor in a pricey car.....I'm limp. :faint:

·
greedy capitalist
722 Posts
kaneda said:
i'm not sure what's more impressive. a 9.9 liter 850 BHP viper, or that John Hennessey actually didn't part out someone's car and leave the naked chassis sitting under a layer of dust in the back of his shop for once...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
He had always claimed big numbers but always came up short

·
Thinking Person
1,533 Posts
G said:
When Hennessey actually produces one of these cars then we can talk. Right now, it's just all hype with no cars/motors running.

Let him part out a few more customer's Vipers first ok? GOD FRIGGIN IDIOT! :urowned: :urowned:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Bean said:
Let him part out a few more customer's Vipers first ok? GOD FRIGGIN IDIOT! :urowned: :urowned:
Part out customer cars? Whats this about? I searched around and couldnt find anything about this on here.

·
shotaro kaneda
2,048 Posts
m1nd64m3 said:
Part out customer cars? Whats this about? I searched around and couldnt find anything about this on here.
a lot of viper owners have sent cars to him for mods and wouldn't here back from him for months. when they'd finally go to his shop and try to get their cars they'd find out that their cars had been stripped down and their valuable parts sold, some people found that their motors had been removed and put into his friend's dodge rams (back before dodge was making SRT10s). there have been people who have been threatened with their lives while trying to get cars back or money owed, people have and are trying to sue him; at one point this guy sent his car to his shop and it sat there for a few months and then the owner had a heartattack and died. hennessey found out about this and when the guy's wife tried to come get the car back he refused to let her on the property and essentially attempted to steal her deceased husband's car thinking he could take advantage of her. go read up on any of the viper forums and you'll find a bunch of horror stories about him and his shop.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts