Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Dyno was at 30psi with the powerhouse stage 2 gt series turbo. Hks 264 cams, turbo supra low compression pistons and rods.

·
Grocery Getter
439 Posts
:0 :0, nice man what type of engine management are you running?

Incredible, (saw you post for the 1/4 and I must say very impressive)

Jarad

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Could you please post the SAE numbers? STD numbers are worthless and usually inflate the RWHP.
Thanks
Peter

·
1000hp thanks to SP
598 Posts
:agreed:
No offense, but I hate when ppl do that.

·
Lets go Nets
2,956 Posts
houstonT said:
Could you please post the SAE numbers? STD numbers are worthless and usually inflate the RWHP.
Thanks
Peter
good call peter.

Brett

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
94WasagoodYR said:
:0 :0, nice man what type of engine management are you running?

Incredible, (saw you post for the 1/4 and I must say very impressive)

Jarad
I am running the tech 3. Great ems for the price.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GregZ33 said:
:agreed:
No offense, but I hate when ppl do that.
Sorry guys, I got the dyno from ray at pfs, dont think the numbers will be much different but I will ask for a new sheet. Believe me the car is making that power.

·
1000hp thanks to SP
598 Posts
Yeah my car makes over 20-30whp difference from correction and STD. Not to knock you, you have a good setup.

Greg

·
Registered
608 Posts
Good # Ray,This is jimmy I saw the run sunday at the track I was there with Matt M. Looks good I will be running Bob Barrons IS 300 on the 23 the one that laid down 724 rwhp it went 11.00 133 but with me driving I hope to go low 10's. Lets get these things togeter and see what happens!!!
JimmyP 74 GTS down and out for now!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jimmyP said:
Good # Ray,This is jimmy I saw the run sunday at the track I was there with Matt M. Looks good I will be running Bob Barrons IS 300 on the 23 the one that laid down 724 rwhp it went 11.00 133 but with me driving I hope to go low 10's. Lets get these things togeter and see what happens!!!
oh really, want to go to capital on friday.

·
Registered
62 Posts
jimmyP said:
If this all happens I'm gonna pull an Ernie T on you and chop your head off at the tree:p Mo ran an 11.03 so I figure with you behind the wheel it should go maybe, hmm I dunno 11.50's-11.60's. I'm only kidding! Where have you been and what's up with your Supra? Last I heard from Matt was you were tired of getting smoked by that red RX-7 last season and decided to sell the car!?!?

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Post up the date, time, etc...I am sure someone can look up the enviro info and correct for you.

Great numbers though, I want an IS! :)

Adam

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Adrocktt said:
Post up the date, time, etc...I am sure someone can look up the enviro info and correct for you.

Great numbers though, I want an IS! :)

Adam
It was saturday morning at 11:30 am in Mannassas Virginia.
I want a supra! Someday I will.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Ok ray,I think you beat Ernie with that shit talking.I think Bobs car will surprise you.I called him so if he brings it out I will be there LOOKING FOR YOU!!!Yes I may say I'm a little rusty but we will see.Shit that terd of mine threw the rod on a brand new motor first time out,man my luck. Well now Im putting the crowers in a new bottm end with a big four row front mount and will head back up to MSP to see what she will do.Well be safe and hope bob and Mo get the led out of there ass and lets runs these Dogs!

·
Registered
608 Posts
It's on friday night at capital raceway,Mo and I will be there around 7:00 so Lets get it on! If your good hit me up but we WILL BE THERE WAITING!!!! [email protected]

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Hrm, I hope Peter has cleaned up his act some. His name isn't exactly pristine in the RX7 community, is he able to take charge cards now? :( I had actually heard that his neighbors were none too pleased with his dyno and were bitching about the noise. Has he got that solved? No surprise on the TEC box - their company is right across the parking lot from his shop! I'd imagine they would be pretty upset if he didn't. A shame the IS300 seems ot have such a complicated electronics setup from the factory. Did they run the TEC as a piggyback to the OEM ECU?

Congrats on the numbers, mighty strong! Seems there are a few strong IS300 running around. Would be a FUN ride and a nice sleeper! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
jimmyP said:
It's on friday night at capital raceway,Mo and I will be there around 7:00 so Lets get it on! If your good hit me up but we WILL BE THERE WAITING!!!! [email protected]
Ill be there before 7. This will be my first time tracking the car on et streets or above 17psi so anythings possible.

·
Never enough
1,418 Posts
MKIV4Door said:
It was saturday morning at 11:30 am in Mannassas Virginia.
I want a supra! Someday I will.
Want to trade? LOL. Very nice car, awesome power and great looks, can't beat it!

Andrew

1 - 20 of 32 Posts