Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Look out, It's raining mirrors. Haha, I'm surprised to see the bike do that well with the clutch. I've had mine go bad and it was slower than pinto.

·
Registered
51 Posts
re

see now this was one of the ebtter videos ive seen in a while. camera man held it stedy and didnt put it out the window like lots of ppl do:nono: haha stupid faces anyway nice vid lets get some more goin =D

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
people seem to always ask but never get an answer. What are your mods!!!!!! ;)

I have the BL67DBB kit, stock fuel..I wish I could hang with bikes..but I never tried..

·
Banned
460 Posts
James (ineedboostbad) is on the stock fuel system! allthough he has the injectors and rail sittin in his house! He needs to finish up his fuel system! The Gixxer was shifting slow as balls...and still pulled...600's are harder than most people think, I own a new gsxr600 and its crazy fast enoug for me, My car also has pulled newer modded 750's, so if your anywhere even close to hangin with bikes your car is plenty fast!!!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Nice vid! What size bike was that?

That's surprising to see that 500rwhp can hang that well and pass on top if the clutch on the bike was not slipping and shifting early. I would like to see that race again with the Targa on and the bike at 100% with the same mods.

8,181 Posts
nice vids. i always wondered how well i can hang with a newer R6 that this guy had. he did not run cuz he had like 100 miles on it. we suppose to run past week end but he hit a deer and totalled the bike.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
nice run James. That road looks very familiar to me:) Can't wait to get my car running so we can post some videos of our own.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Thanks for the mod list!

Makes me realize that my car can do that too!!!!

Are you running an OBDII ecu? What year is your supra?

I had major problems with the lean spots since I am OBDI, OBDII cured the problem with ease. Just had to add the separate ground to engage in closed loop. Did you dyno and see how much power you have???

I love video.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts