Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how long of a wait for a complete 67 dbb kit too come in? curious to see how long it would take if i wanted to order this kit . 2 of my buddy's say theres havent come in yet due to the backorder of the dbb turbo's and manifolds..

if i order it this week,what are the chances of me having it at my front door within 2 weeks time? im just about ready to put a kit on my new motor and saved enough money for it but didnt want to wait a month or longer to see this kit. or just a 67p kit. any word on when a complete kit will be in? thank you.

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
We cannot get it to your door in 2 weeks... It will take us 2-3 weeks to get all the parts. I do have one 67 DBB that is not spoken for but I would call quickly to put your name on it:)
Thanks

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow, sounds good, i was thinking i would have to wait much longer until a complete kit was ready to ship out. i spoke to 2 guys here on the forums and they mentioned they didnt recieve their kits yet and was on a long backorder and may take up to 2 more weeks. is that true? hell if you can have it in 3- 4 weeks i will be calling you soon to give you my card# to claim that last 67dbb kit.

i assume that all your prior backoreders are fullfilled now? nice to see how well bl has taken off with great kits and service.

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
i know what your saying. but paitience is key. i hope mine is being shipped out very soon. its hard to stay patient and not call every day to check status on orders..

call and talk to zohair, he has always answered all my dumb queistions..like ....zohair did my kit shipp out to me yet? its only been an hour before i called you last.. lol lol

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
idead on how long til it gets shipped out? and i seen a post from vnt prior regarding this" "GT37/67 is it the same as the BL67 ?
And is the BL67 the one with the .70 A/R S-Cover?"

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
yes, i believe it is just the center cartridge and 2 additional coolant lines like the stock turbos had.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts